Medical Law (Germany)
The term medical law describes the legal structure of the ( contractual ) legal relationships between doctor and patient as well as between doctors, as well as the public law regulations for the practice of medical and dental professions and the reporting of notifiable diseases .
This cross-sectional matter not only extends to the more general area of medical liability, i.e. the legal relationship between doctor and patient, but also includes the right to remuneration for private patients by means of the fee schedule for doctors (GOÄ) and the fee schedule for dentists (GOZ), also doctor-specific areas of law from social security law ( social security code , especially SGB V ) with insurance approval , remuneration for treatment services from contract doctors or contract dentists , from general professional law ( license to practice medicine , medical and dental professional regulations of the respective state medical association or state dentistry association ), to the collegial and legal relationship between doctors ( doctor's recruitment law ), between doctors and their association of statutory health insurance physicians , dentists and their association of statutory health insurance physicians, medical company law, the law of transferring and selling the practice as well as special regulations for the practice ng of the medical profession such as the X-ray ordinance .
In a broader sense, the field of medical law can also include hospital law, the law of nursing professions , the law of pharmacies and pharmaceutical law . This area, which has a focus on public law, is often called health law .
- Healing treatment
- Medical malpractice
- Medical expert
- Fee report
- Patient rights
- Patient-doctor relationship
- Medicines Advertising Act
- Pharmaceutical law
- Medical Law (Journal)
- Erwin Deutsch , Andreas Spickhoff : Medical Law. Medical law, drug law, medical device law and transfusion law , 6th edition Springer, Berlin 2008, ISBN 978-3-540-72467-4
- Constanze Janda : Medical Law , 3rd edition, UVK Verlagsgesellschaft mbH / UTB, Munich 2016, ISBN 978-3-8252-4598-6
- Adolf Laufs , Bernd-Rüdiger Kern (Ed.): Handbuch des Ärzterechts , 4th edition, Verlag CH Beck, Munich 2010, ISBN 978-3-406-58771-9
- Adolf Laufs , Christian Katzenmeier , Volker Lipp : Doctor's Law , 6th edition, Verlag CH Beck, Munich 2009, ISBN 978-3-406-44842-3
- Andreas Spickhoff (Ed.): Medical Law. Commentary , 1st edition, Munich 2011, Verlag CH Beck, ISBN 978-3-406-59382-6
- Andreas Spickhoff: The development of medical law 2012/2013 , NJW 24/2013, 1714 (previous article in NJW 25/2012, 1773)
- Thorsten Kingreen: The Development of Health Law 2010/2011 , NJW 50/2011, 3615 (previous article in NJW 2010, 3408)
- Michael Quaas, Rüdiger Zuck: Medical Law , 2nd edition, Verlag CH Beck, Munich 2008, ISBN 978-3-406-55382-0