Natalia Valeryevna Botschina
At the 1980 Olympic Games in Moscow, she won the silver medal in the 200-meter run behind Bärbel Wöckel from the GDR and in front of the Jamaican Merlene Ottey as well as the silver medal in the 4 x 100 meter relay together with her teammate Vera Komissowa , Lyudmila Maslakowa and Vera Anissimowa .
In 1981 she won silver over 400 m at the European Athletics Indoor Championships in Grenoble .
In 1981 she became the Soviet champion in the 100 m and 200 m. In the hall, she became champion in the 300 m in 1981 and in 1984 and in 1986 in the 200 m.
- 100 m: 11.14 s, June 25, 1990, Leningrad
- 200 m: 22.19 s, July 30, 1980, Moscow
- Hall: 23.10 s, February 8, 1986, Moscow
- 400 m: 51.47 s, July 25, 1981, Leningrad
- Halle: 52.32 s, February 22, 1981, Grenoble
- Natalya Bochina in the database of World Athletics (English)
- Natalya Bochina in the database of Sports-Reference (English; archived from the original )
|SURNAME||Botschina, Natalja Valeryevna|
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Бочина, Наталья Валерьевна; Bochina, Natalya|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Russian sprinter|
|DATE OF BIRTH||4th January 1962|