Peter Fettke (born January 12, 1973 in Meerbusch ) is a German business informatics scientist , professor of business informatics at Saarland University and senior scientist and DFKI Research Fellow at the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) in Saarbrücken .
Fettke studied at the Westphalian Wilhelms University until 1998 . From 2002 to 2006 he conducted research together with Peter Loos at the Chair of Information Systems and Business Administration at the Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz . He has been researching at DFKI since 2006.
Fettke researches the interface between business informatics and artificial intelligence . He is a much quoted author of the DFKI . Two of his articles are among the most cited works in the renowned journal Wirtschaftsinformatik (the rank according to the Web of Science is given in brackets ):
- State-of-the-Art of the State-of-the-Art - An investigation of the research method "Review" within the business informatics . In: Business Informatics . No. 4 , 2006, ISSN 1863-4141 , p. 257-266 . (1st place)
- with Peter Loos : reference modeling research . In: Business Informatics . No. 5 , 2004, ISSN 1863-4141 , p. 331-340 . (7th place)
- Literature by and about Peter Fettke in the catalog of the German National Library
- Literature by and about Peter Fettke in the bibliographic database WorldCat
- Peter Fettke at Google Scholar
- ↑ Mention of the DFKI Research Fellows , accessed on December 19, 2017
- ↑ Peter Fettke at Prabook.
- ^ DFKI at Google-Scholar.
- ↑ Web of Science (not accessible, only after registration)
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German business IT specialist and university professor|
|DATE OF BIRTH||January 12, 1973|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Meerbusch|