Ryszard Ronczewski received his acting training at the Drama School in Łódź . He graduated in 1956 and made his theater debut at the Teatr Nowy in Łódź in the same year . After a detour to the Warsaw operetta , he came to Sopot in 1960 and worked for the international song festival there. From 1970 to 1974 he was the artistic director of the festival. From 1966 he was engaged as an actor at Teatr Wybrzeże in Gdansk . After interruptions through directing and acting at the Teatr Muzyczny in Gdynia , he returned to the Danzig stage as a permanent member of the ensemble in 1986 and has been part of the ensemble ever since.
He made his film debut as a drama student in 1955. Ronczewski then appeared regularly in smaller roles in films. In 2007 he took on the leading role of a former concentration camp prisoner in the German-Polish production. At the end tourists come from Robert Thalheim . The film ran in a side series at the 2007 Cannes Film Festival . In the television crime series In the face of crime , broadcast on arte in the spring of 2010, he played a supporting role under the direction of Dominik Graf .
In the feature film Kaddish for a Friend (2012) he played an old Russian Jew.
He died on October 17, 2020 in Sopot as a result of COVID-19 .
- 1955: Atlantic narrative (Opowieść atlantycka)
- 1956: The man in the tailcoat (Nikodem Dyzma)
- 1956: Mountains are on fire (Podhale w ogniu)
- 1957: Three women (Trzy kobiety)
- 1957: The real end of the great war (Prawdziwy koniec wielkiej wojny)
- 1958: Eva wants to sleep (Ewa chce spać)
- 1960: The Crusaders (Krzyżacy)
- 1960: The cross-eyed happiness (Zezowate szczęście)
- 1961: Samson
- 1960: The devil of the 10th grade (Szatan z siódmej klasy)
- 1960: When the day began (Rok pierwszy)
- 1961: All Souls' Day (Zaduszki)
- 1962: The two moon thieves (O dwóch takich, co ukradli ksiezyc)
- 1963: Death of a taxi driver (Ostatni course)
- 1965: The Saragossa Manuscript (Rękopis znaleziony w Saragossie)
- 1966: Remedies for Love (Lekarstwo na miłość)
- 1966: Pharaoh (Faraon)
- 1967: The blackmailer in shorts (Bicz Boży)
- 1967: Full steam ahead (Cala naprzód)
- 1967: Westerplatte
- 1968: Wolfsecho (Wilcze echa)
- 1970: The Ferry (Prom)
- 2001: Paradise is coming tomorrow (Jutro bedzie niebo)
- 2003: The Vikings - Attack of the Northmen (Stara baśń. Kiedy słońce było bogiem)
- 2005: Prophecies of doom - time of reconciliation
- 2007: At the end there are tourists
- 2010: In the Face of Crime (TV series, 6 episodes)
- 2012: Kaddish for a friend
- 2013: west
- 2015: Under Suspicion - Gray Area (TV series)
- Sopot. Never żyje aktor Ryszard Ronczewski. Retrieved October 17, 2020 (Polish).
- Zmarł Ryszard Ronczewski - wybitny Trojmiejski aktor i reżyser zakaził się koronawirusem. In: City of Gdansk. Retrieved October 17, 2020 (Polish).
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Polish actor|
|DATE OF BIRTH||June 27, 1930|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Puszkarnia near Vilna|
|DATE OF DEATH||17th October 2020|
|Place of death||Sopot|