Saturnino is a seldom used Spanish male given name , the even rarer female variant of which is Saturnina . First name was found Saturnino 6971 times in 25 different countries. As a family name , Saturnino has been found at least 1300 times in 18 different countries.
Origin and meaning of the name
- Saturnino Arrúa (* 1949), Paraguayan football player and coach
- Saturnino Herrán (1887–1918), Mexican artist
- Saturnino Martínez (1928–1960), Mexican soccer player
As a middle name
- José Saturnino Cardozo (* 1971), Paraguayan football player and coach
- Manuel Saturnino da Costa (* 1942), Prime Minister of Guinea-Bissau
- Saturnino Farandola , title character in a 1913 adventure film
Female first name
- Everton Gonçalves Saturnino (* 1990), Brazilian soccer player
- In Italy , in addition to the name Saturnino, which is also used there and the nickname Nino (for example the Italian actor, screenwriter and film director Nino Manfredi , 1921-2004), there is also the variant Saturno (for example the Italian painter Saturno Buttò , * 1957) or in the female variant the pet form Nina and the variant Saturna.
- The French variant is Saturnin.
- The Catalan variant is Sadurní.
- Significado del Nombre Saturnino at euroresidentes.com (Spanish; accessed October 17, 2018)