Secondary level II
- the upper school level
- the vocational schools
- the advanced training schools for adults ( evening schools and colleges )
- grades 9–13 (excluding compulsory schools), upper level forms of general education (AHS, Gymnasium) and numerous forms of vocational middle (BMS) and vocational higher schools (BHS) as well as special forms such as grammar schools for working people .
- the middle school or canton school , grammar school or grammar school , college (college) or lycée (lyceum)
- the technical middle school
- the vocational high school
- the Vocational education and training (including vocational training ).