The late Gothic branch church of St. Martin from the first half of the 17th century is well worth seeing . The nave is divided by three bays . The tower is based on three square storeys one above the other, above which it is continued in an octagonal shape. The tip of the Welschen bonnet is crowned by a Scheyr double cross .
The figures of the main and right side altars are attributed to the Dietramszell sculptor Kaspar Niederreiter .
- Otterfing - Heimatbuch, 2005, page 165
- Dietramszell - from its creation to today ( Memento from February 7, 2012 in the Internet Archive )
- Otterfing - Heimatbuch, 2005, page 179
- St. Martin at www.floesserstrasse.eu ( page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically marked as defective. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- Otterfing - Heimatbuch, 2005, page 164 ff