Schleswig-Holstein State Museums Foundation
The Schleswig-Holstein State Museums Foundation is an association of previously independent state museums and is based at Gottorf Castle in Schleswig . It was founded in 1999. Along with the Hanseatic City of Lübeck Cultural Foundation, it is the largest sponsor of Schleswig-Holstein museums (see also: List of Museums in Schleswig-Holstein ).
- the State Museum for Art and Cultural History at Gottorf Castle
- the State Archaeological Museum in Schleswig at Gottorf Castle,
- the Center for Baltic and Scandinavian Archeology (ZBSA),
- the Viking Museum Haithabu near Schleswig,
- the iron art casting museum Büdelsdorf ,
- the open-air museum Molfsee - State Museum for Folklore ,
- the Jewish Museum Rendsburg ,
- the monastery of Cismar .
The foundation is a member of the working group of independent cultural institutes .
- Claus von Carnap-Bornheim (Ed.): Yearbook of the Schleswig-Holstein State Museums Foundation Gottorf Castle. New episode, Volume XIII: 2011–2012. Wachholtz, Hamburg / Neumünster 2013.
- Homepage of the Schleswig-Holstein State Museums
- Homepage of the Center for Baltic and Scandinavian Archeology
- websites of the Foundation. Retrieved June 3, 2020 .
- Websites of the state museums. Retrieved June 3, 2020 .