During his studies Fließbach became a member of the Tübingen fraternity Derendingia in the winter semester 1920/21 . In 1925 he submitted his doctoral thesis to the law and political science faculty of the University of Greifswald . From 1930 to 1936 he was city councilor, city syndic and mayor of Sopot . In 1936 he moved to the Reich Finance Administration. During the Second World War he was senior judge at the Wehrmacht High Command .
From 1946 he was a senior government councilor and head of the Nienburg / Weser tax office. From 1952 to 1968 he was a federal judge at the Federal Fiscal Court in Munich.
- 1969: Great Cross of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany
- The occupation of the Ruhr as a problem of international law . Greifswald, 1925
- Membership directory of the Derendingia fraternity in Tübingen. October 1933, p. 50.
- Family and ancestors , on the official website of Torsten Fließbach at uni-siegen.de
- Short biography at the Federal Archives
- Biographical data on Wilhelm Fließbach (PDF; 47 kB) in www2.uni-siegen.de
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Fließbach, Wilhelm Robert Karl (full name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German lawyer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||4th December 1901|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Stumble|
|DATE OF DEATH||17th July 1971|
|Place of death||Fürstenfeldbruck|