Barbara Frey (actress, 1941)
After a tailor teaching was barely sixteen due to casting the lead role in the film problem terminus love . She then took acting lessons with Marlise Ludwig and initially played in productions similar to Love at the age of twenty . She later appeared in various crime and adventure films.
While filming the western May she rest in peace , she met the American actor Mark Damon , whom she married in 1971. The marriage lasted only two years. In the course of her further career, Barbara Frey was to be seen in several television films and series.
- 1957: the end of love
- 1959: The Truth About Rosemary
- 1960: ... and cheeky too!
- 1960: At 17 you don't cry
- 1960: ... and nobody was ashamed
- 1960: Confession by a sixteen year old
- 1961: Reversed life
- 1961: Man in the shadows
- 1961: What is Dad doing in Italy?
- 1962: I can no longer be silent
- 1962: love at twenty
- 1962: I have to go out to the town center
- 1964: Our great aunts in the South Seas
- 1964: The house on the hill
- 1964: Night train D 106
- 1964: The Hundred Knights ( I cento cavalieri )
- 1965: Good Thieves (TV)
- 1965: You co-write - Die Kur (TV series)
- 1965: Nemo appears (TV)
- 1965: Bounty for Ringo (Uno straniero a Sacramento)
- 1966: Inspector X - In the clutches of the golden dragon
- 1966: May they rest in peace (Requiescant)
- 1968: A man named Harry Brent ( Durbridge multi-part )
- Mark Damon, Linda Schreyer: From Cowboy to Mogul to Monster . 2008, p. 398
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Freyde, Barbara (maiden name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German actress|
|DATE OF BIRTH||November 17, 1941|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Berlin|