Carl Kriegelstein von Sternfeld
Carl Kriegelstein von Sternfeld comes from the patrician family of the Kriegelstein in Eger ( Cheb ), who lived with Christoph Kriegelstein (* 1725 in Eger, † 1834 ibid.), A. a. Senior of the magistrate and owner of the estate Dölitz (Delnice u Chebu), a son of the court lord and master cloth maker Johann Caspar Kriegelstein, was raised to the hereditary imperial knighthood with the predicate "Edler von Sternfeld" by the Electorate Vicariate of Dresden on June 1, 1792 Coat of arms and received a confirmation from Emperor Franz II (HRR) in 1793.
Born as the son of the district captain of Karlsbad , Kriegelstein von Sternfeld studied law at the university in Prague after attending grammar schools in Bohemian Leipa and Leitmeritz . During his studies in 1878 he became a member of the Carolina Prague fraternity . In 1883 he was promoted to Dr. iur. PhD . In 1884 he passed the judge's examination and was a lawyer in Graslitz from 1889 , where he was a city councilor from 1889 to 1903 and a member of the district council from 1906 to 1919 . From 1908 to 1913 he was a member of the Bohemian Landtag .
- The Municipal Code for the Kingdom of Bohemia, 1902
- Rudolf Johann von Meraviglia-Crivelli : The Bohemian Adel, 1885. Reprographic reprint: J. Siebmacher's great Wappenbuch, Vol. 30, 1979, Neustadt an der Aisch, ISBN 3 87947 0303 8, p. 274 Kriegelstein, von Sternfeld, Ritter von; Heraldic panel 129
- Josef Weinmann: Egerländer Biographical Lexicon with selected persons from the former government district of Eger, Vol. 1, 1985 CH Männedorf, ISBN 3-922808-12-3 , name bearer Kriegelstein, Kriegelstein Ritter von Sternberg, p. 289
- Genealogical paperback of the noble houses of Austria , 4th year 1910/1911, Kriegelstein von Sternfeld
- Helge Dvorak: Biographical Lexicon of the German Burschenschaft. Volume I: Politicians. Volume 7: Supplement A – K. Winter, Heidelberg 2013, ISBN 978-3-8253-6050-4 , pp. 596-597.
- Hansjörg Brockmann, Rudolf Simm, Jürgen Wokoek: The Academic Burschenschaft Carolina zu Prague in Munich commemorates their deceased, fallen and murdered brothers. Copyright 2014. Under short biographies of important Caroliners p. 141, Kriegelstein, Karl I., Ritter von Sternfeld
|SURNAME||Sternfeld, Carl Kriegelstein from|
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Sternfeld, Carl Kriegelstein Ritter von (full name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Bohemian lawyer and politician|
|DATE OF BIRTH||October 1, 1860 or October 10, 1860|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Saaz in Bohemia|
|DATE OF DEATH||March 7, 1920|
|Place of death||Kraslice|