Gustav Voigt (District Administrator)
Gustav Voigt studied law at the Universities of the Royal University of Greifswald and the Georg-August University of Göttingen . He became a member of the Corps Pomerania Greifswald (1905) and the Corps Saxonia Göttingen (1906). After completing his studies, he served as a one-year volunteer with the Uhlans . In 1909 he was awarded a doctorate in Greifswald. iur. PhD. After the legal clerkship and the assessor examination , he passed the exam to become a government assessor in June 1914 . In the First World War he took part as a reserve officer of the Uhlan Regiment No. 10.
In 1921 Voigt was appointed district administrator for the district of Sangerhausen . In 1927 he moved to the Duchy of Lauenburg as district administrator and as such was in charge of the Lauenburg regional association . The DVP related parties, he had to vacate the post in April 1933. He became government director in Magdeburg and representative of the police chief in Wuppertal. From 1938 he worked for the government in Düsseldorf . He retired in Braunschweig. His wife was Emmy Thanisch born. Müller .
- 556. † Voigt, Eduard Albrecht . In: Hasso von Etzdorf , Wolfgang von der Groeben , Erik von Knorre: Directory of the members of the Corps Saxonia zu Göttingen and the Landsmannschaft Saxonia (1840–1844) as of February 13, 1972 , p. 103.
- Kösener corps lists 1910, 93 , 533; 85 , 579.
- Dissertation: Foreclosure in movable property not belonging to the debtor .
- District Sangerhausen administrative history and district administrators on the website territorial.de (Rolf Jehke)
- Duchy of Lauenburg administrative history and district administrators on the website territorial.de (Rolf Jehke)
- Hansjörg Zimmermann: Arbitrariness and “small” denunciations in everyday life in the Third Reich , p. 154 at www.natur-und-landeskunde.de
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Voigt, Gustav Eduard Albrecht|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German administrative lawyer in Prussia|
|DATE OF BIRTH||March 16, 1886|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Poses|
|DATE OF DEATH||17th November 1970|
|Place of death||Braunschweig|