|Original title||Housewives Report|
|Country of production||Germany|
|Age rating||FSK 18|
|script||Werner P. Zibaso|
|production||TV 13 ( Horst Hächler )|
|music||Chappell Publishing House|
Hausfrauen-Report is the name of a sex film from 1971 and a subsequent series of a total of six German films that appeared from 1971 to 1978. It is a variant of the more successful film series School Girl Report (see report film ). Like these, the films thematize (in the style of alleged reportages) sexual content with nuances of social / political criticism and only present it in a vague manner.
Eberhard Schröder directed the first film in the series (1971) ; the actors included Angelika Baumgart , Ulrike Butz and Elisabeth Volkmann . It premiered on June 18, 1971. The film reached around 3.5 million viewers in Germany.
The divorce rate has risen dramatically recently. Two reporters want to know the reasons and question numerous passers-by. It turns out that many supposedly honest housewives are fed up with the boring married life and are looking for erotic adventures. They get their money's worth with truck drivers on the motorway, the team of a water polo club, muscle men from the fitness center or simply with the postman.
- 1971: Housewives Report Part 1 : Housewives Report - unbelievable but true
- 1971: Housewives Report Part 2: The new Housewives Report
- 1972: Housewives Report Part 3: Housewives Report III
- 1972: Housewives Report 4th part
- 1973: International Housewives Report
- 1977: Housewives Report Part 6: Why do women cheat?