Ingo Bredenbach (* 1959 in Wuppertal ) is a German organist and church musician. From 1998 to 2009 he was professor of organ literature playing and organ playing for church services and taught at the University of Church Music in Tübingen , of which he was also rector during this time . Since 2010 he has been cantor of the Tübingen collegiate church and district cantor in the Evangelical church district of Tübingen .
As a teenager he received his first organ lessons (1976) and was already active one year later (1977) as a church musician in the Bergische Diakonie Aprath .
From 1979 Bredenbach studied Protestant church music at the Folkwang University in Essen ; he continued his church music engagement in Aprath until 1983, when he then worked as a cantor in Meerbusch- Lank (1983-87). During this time he completed his studies with the A-exam (1985), which was followed by a move to southern Germany the following year: from 1983 to 1999 he was district choirmaster in Nagold , but he was in Esslingen from 1991 to 1995 on the Neckar as a lecturer at the local college for church music, taught the organ . In the following year, 1996, he was appointed church music director and then took up his current position in October 1998 as professor and rector of the University of Church Music Tübingen of the Evangelical Church in Württemberg. Since May 2006 he has been leading the BachChor Tübingen . In March 2009 he was elected cantor of the Tübingen collegiate church and district cantor in the Evangelical church district of Tübingen; with the change of job on January 1st, 2010 he gave up his office at the church music college.
- Ingo Bredenbach new cantor at the Tübingen collegiate church ( Memento of the original from November 9, 2014 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link has been inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. , accessed November 9, 2014.
- www.gea.de , accessed on December 19, 2009
- Works by and about Ingo Bredenbach in the catalog of the German National Library
- Works by and about Ingo Bredenbach in the German Digital Library
- Personal homepage of Ingo Bredenbach
- Bredenbach presentation (at the EKiR Synod, Jan. 2006) ( Memento from September 30, 2007 in the Internet Archive )
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German church musician|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1959|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Wuppertal|