Ingrid Heidrich (born April 21, 1939 in Berlin ) is a German historian of medieval history.
After graduating from high school in Brussels , Ingrid Heidrich studied history and French as a teacher. She took her first state examination in Mainz and the second state examination in Bonn . In 1964 she received her doctorate in Mainz with the thesis titulature and documents of the Arnulfingischen Hausmeier . Her habilitation with the work Ravenna supervised by Eugen Ewig under Archbishop Wibert (1073-1100) took place in Bonn in 1983. Until her retirement, Heidrich taught medieval and modern history as well as historical auxiliary sciences at the University of Bonn. In 2001 and 2011 she presented an edition of the Arnulfinger documents .
- Introduction to the history of the European Middle Ages. Bad Münstereifel 2003, ISBN 3-00-010998-6
- Ravenna under Archbishop Wibert (1073–1100). Investigation of the position of Archbishop and Antipope Clement III. in his metropolis. Sigmaringen 1984, ISBN 3-7995-6692-9 .
- Titulature and documents of the Arnulfingischen Hausmeier. In: Archives for Diplomatics , Volume 11/12, 1965/1966, pp. 71-279.
- The documents of the Arnulfinger. Bad Münstereifel 2001, ISBN 3-00-007891-6 .
- The documents of the Arnulfingen (= MGH Diplomata maiorum domus e stirpe Arnulforum. ) Hanover 2011, ISBN 978-3-7752-2101-6 .
- Sabine Happ, Christoph Waldecker (eds.): Bringing the past alive: Ingrid Heidrich's celebration for the 60th birthday of her students. Bonn 1999.
- Sabine Happ, Ulrich Nonn (ed.): Diversity of history. Learning, teaching and exploring the past. Ingrid Heidrich's 65th birthday celebration. Berlin 2004, ISBN 3-86573-003-5 .
- Literature by and about Ingrid Heidrich in the catalog of the German National Library
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German historian|
|DATE OF BIRTH||April 21, 1939|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Berlin|