Jens Marco Scherf
Jens Marco Scherf (born August 12, 1974 in Erlenbach am Main ) is a German politician ( Bündnis 90 / Die Grünen ). He was born on March 30, 2014 in a runoff election for district administrator of the district of Miltenberg selected.
Scherf is married and has four children. He lives with his family in Wörth am Main . Scherf grew up in Wörth am Main and in Mechenhard. After graduating from high school in Erlenbach am Main in 1993, he studied German, history, social studies and Protestant religion in Würzburg for teaching at secondary schools. After the 2nd state examination in Faulbach, followed 6 years as a teacher in Mömlingen. During this time he passed the state examination as a qualified counseling teacher. As vice-principal at the elementary and secondary school in Klingenberg from 2006 to 2008, he introduced professional orientation and youth social work and initiated the establishment of a development association. Scherf was the rector of the Faulbach Association School from 2008 to 2014 . The introduction of vocational orientation, all-day school, youth social work and a concept for individual support were essential components of the development. Under his leadership, the elementary school became a profile school for inclusion , and the middle school was the third Bavarian state winner in the federal competition Strong School in 2013 .
Scherf has been a member of the Greens since 1994, from 2002 to 2014 he was a member and parliamentary group leader of his party in the Miltenberg district assembly. From 2008 to 2014 he was also a member of the city council and third mayor of Wörth am Main.
Since May 1, 2014, Scherf has been the district administrator of the Miltenberg district. As a district administrator he is u. a. Chairman of the Board of Directors of Sparkasse Miltenberg-Obernburg, the Miltenberg District Elderly Aid Foundation, the Burglandschaft, the Spessart-Mainland tourism association or the LAG Main4Eck. From 2016 to 2018 he also heads the Bayerischer Untermain initiative. From 2015 to 2019 he was a member of the state committee of Bündnis 90 / Die Grünen as a representative of the municipal network GRIBS.
Scherf was nominated by Bündnis 90 / Die Grünen, SPD and ödp as a district administrator. In the municipal elections in Bavaria in 2014 , he received 31.16% of the vote in the first ballot, while his strongest opponent Michael Berninger ( CSU ) received 47.54% of the vote. Since none of the candidates achieved an absolute majority, a run-off election took place on March 30, 2014. In this case, Berninger lost with only 40 votes (49.95%), making Scherf (50.05%) together with Wolfgang Rzehak the first green district administrator in Germany. In the local election on March 15, 2020 , Scherf was confirmed in office with 69.25% of the votes.
- Candidate website ( Memento of the original from March 31, 2014 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- Main echo: Green will be district administrator in Miltenberg , March 31, 2014.
- Bavarian Ministry of Culture: School Profile Inclusion: Minister of Education Spaenle awards certificates to 45 schools .
- Strong School: All Strong Schools ( memento of the original from July 9, 2015 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was automatically inserted and not yet checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. .
- Elections on the Miltenberg website
- Local elections 2020 in the Miltenberg district. Website of the Miltenberg District Office
|SURNAME||Scherf, Jens Marco|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German politician (Bündnis 90 / Die Grünen) and district administrator|
|DATE OF BIRTH||August 12, 1974|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Erlenbach am Main|