Peter Baumgartner (educational scientist)
After the HTL Matura 1972 he studied at the Vienna University sociology and a doctorate in 1980 for Dr. phil. After working as a freelance scientist, in 1986 he became a university assistant at the Institute for Research and Further Education (IFF) at the University of Klagenfurt (at that time still University for Educational Sciences Klagenfurt ). In 1992 there was his habilitation there on the subject of “The Background of Knowledge. Preparatory work for a critique of programmable reason. ”In 1998 he accepted the chair for business education at the University of Innsbruck at the Institute for Organization and Learning (IOL). In October 2003 he was offered a position at the Fernuniversität in Hagen , where he headed the educational technology department until April 2006 . Since May 2006 he has been head of the "Department for Interactive Media and Educational Technologies" at Danube University Krems .
He is, in addition to Werner Lenz and William Berger , teaching member of the doctoral program "Lifelong Learning", which in cooperation with the Universities of Graz , Klagenfurt and the Danube University Krems for doctoral students is offered.
- Peter Baumgartner: Taxonomy of teaching methods Waxmann, Münster 2012, ISBN 978-3-8309-2546-0 .
- Reinhard Bauer, Peter Baumgartner: Showcase of learning. A collection of samples for the work of e-portfolios Waxmann, Münster 2011, ISBN 383-0-9264-3-X .
- Literature by and about Peter Baumgartner in the catalog of the German National Library
- Curriculum vitae on the Danube Krems University website
- Peter Baumgartner's weblog thought fragments
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Austrian educationalist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||July 1, 1953|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Vienna|