Prince Tagoe 2011
|birthday||November 9, 1986|
|place of birth||Accra , Ghana|
|2002||Field Masters FC|
|2003||Pro Consult Sports Academy trainee|
|Years||station||Games (goals) 1|
|2005||Hearts of Oak SC||11 (10)|
|2006-2007||Al Shabab||25 (16)|
|2009-2011||TSG 1899 Hoffenheim||20(2)|
|2011||→ FK Partizan (loan)||15(9)|
|2012–||→ Al-Shabab (loan)||0(0)|
|Years||selection||Games (goals) 2|
1 Only league games are given.
As of November 15, 2012
2 As of February 24, 2011
In the club
At the end of January 2006, a change of Tagoes from Hearts of Oak SC to the German Bundesliga club 1. FSV Mainz 05 , which had already been reported as perfect, failed because the player was not released on time by the releasing club. Instead, Tagoe moved to the Saudi club Al-Ittihad . Half a year later he moved on to Al Shabab in the United Arab Emirates . In 2007 he returned to Saudi Arabia, where he played for Al-Ettifaq .
On July 1, 2009, he moved to TSG 1899 Hoffenheim . On July 30, 2009, Prince Tagoe was dismissed from TSG Hoffenheim because of heart problems that were only diagnosed in a second sports medical examination. According to Article 14 of the FIFA Statutes, this is only permitted if there is a valid reason. In the event of a definitive unsuitable for sport, this is the case, but it plays a significant role whether the player already knew about this deficiency when he was committed. On August 20, 2009, the termination was withdrawn by the Hoffenheim association. Another medical test in December 2009 showed that there was no cardiac defect. Tagoe received his player's license on January 11, 2010. He played his first game for TSG Hoffenheim on January 30, 2010 against FC Schalke 04 , when he was substituted on in the 82nd minute. Tagoe scored his first Bundesliga goal on May 1, 2010. He came on in the 77th minute against Eintracht Frankfurt and scored two goals. Hoffenheim had been 0: 1 behind and won the game.
During the 2010/11 winter break, Tagoe was loaned to FK Partizan until the end of the season. After two more appearances as a substitute at the beginning of the 2011/12 season, Tagoe moved to the Turkish first division club Bursaspor on August 31, 2011 . He was loaned to the Saudi Arabian club Al-Shabab for the winter transfer period of 2012 for half a season .
In the national team
Tagoe was established in December 2005 by Ghana's coach Ratomir Dujković into the squad for the Africa Cup of Nations in 2006 called, but played in the three group matches only a total of 49 minutes and qualified not with his team for the quarter-finals. He was in the squad of the Ghanaian national soccer team during the soccer world cup 2010 and was used in all three preliminary round matches.
- Prince Tagoe in the database of weltfussball.de
- Prince Tagoe in the database of the Turkish Football Federation (English)
- Prince Tagoe in the mackolik.com database (Turkish)
- performance at transfermarkt.de; Date checked on kicker.de ( Memento of the original from October 13, 2008 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link has been inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. ; each accessed on November 12, 2008
- swr.de of August 12, 2009
- Tagoe switches to Turkey on Achtzehn99.de, accessed on September 1, 2011
- fotomac.com.tr: "Tagoe, Al Ittifak'a gitti" (accessed on December 29, 2012)
- Saudi champions Al Shabab agree deal to sign Prince Tagoe ghanasoccernet.com, accessed November 15, 2012
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Ghanaian soccer player|
|DATE OF BIRTH||November 9, 1986|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Accra , Ghana|