Serenity (porn actress)
Live and act
Serenity was born on a military base. At the age of 19 she worked as a part-time stripper to their ballet - training fund. In November 1993 she won the "Topless Dancer" World Championship among 180 participants and subsequently caused a sensation as one of the best strippers in the industry. In Las Vegas , she performed her own show at the Riviera Hotel & Casino . Shortly afterwards she was taken on by the production company Wicked Pictures under an exclusive contract. From 1995 to 1997 she was responsible for the choreography and performances of the opening scenes of the AVN Award Show. She shot her first scene with her husband in 1996 for the film Temptation of Serenity .
In February 1998 she hosted the recording of Howard Stern's birthday party for E! Television . She then worked in the print media industry, where she regularly publishes columns and articles as the publisher of Deja Vu Showgirls Magazine . With only 50 films, Serenity is considered one of the most respected actresses. She is also a magazine publisher and the executive director of an adult store in Las Vegas . She received Double Feature for her appearance in the porn comedy ! the AVN Award as "Best Actress". She was inducted into the AVN Hall of Fame in 2005.
- 1997: Nightmoves Adult Award, "Best Actress"
- 1998: Nightmoves Adult Awards "Best Actress"
- 1998: Exotic Dancer Awards "Adult Film Entertainer of the Year"
- 2000: AVN Award "Best Actress" (Double Feature)
- 2001: AVN Award "Best Actress - Video" (Serenity is ... M - Caught in the Act)
- XRCO Hall of Fame
- Serenity in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- Serenity in the Internet Adult Film Database (English)
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Wilde, Serenity (full name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||American porn actress, stripper and publisher|
|DATE OF BIRTH||29th October 1969|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Fort Leonard Wood , Missouri|