|place||Jyväskylä , Finland|
|Students||16,000 ( 2005 )|
|Employee||2,300 ( 2005 )|
There are seven faculties:
- Faculty of Human Sciences
- Faculty of Information Technology
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Sports and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Mathematics and Science
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Social Sciences
In total, students can choose from 80 major and 100 minor subjects.
The campus is divided into three parts that can be easily reached by foot or bicycle. The northernmost part of the university is the Seminaarinmäki . The Mattilanniemi is attached to this. A bridge over the Jyväsjärvi, the lake on which Jyväskylä is located, leads to the Ylistönrinne , where mainly natural science subjects are taught. The buildings on the third part of the campus, Ylistönrinne, as well as some buildings in the other parts were designed by the Finnish architect Alvar Aalto .
- List of IAU Members. In: iau-aiu.net. International Association of Universities, accessed July 28, 2019 .