Władysław Szulc was born into a military family. His father was a Polish doctor and an officer in the military medical services. Schulz's great-grandparents on his father's side originally come from Prussia .
Władysław Szulc grew up in Staszów , Sanok and Skarżysko-Kamienna . After graduating from high school, Szulc began studying art at the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń . There he married in 1957 and in the same year began his work in the monument conservation plant.
In 1964 his family moved to Sanok, where he worked as a photographer in the ethnographic open-air museum until 1991 . As a photographer he documented a piece of art that was collected and kept by the museum.
In the late 1970s and early 1990s, he realized numerous exhibitions at home and abroad, successfully completing them. As a freelance artist, he creates stimuli with shapes and objects from the basic constructs of the human mind.
Since 1991 he has been a member of the Association of Polish Artist Photographers (ZPAF). In 2013 he was named " Honorable of Polish Culture " by the Minister of Culture and National Heritage .
Władysław Szulc lives in Sanok .
- Mojość ( Meinlichkeit / Meinheit ) 2005, 2012 - together with his friend Janusz Szuber
- Malarstwo Polski południowo-wschodniej 1900-1980. Rzeszów: BWA, 1982.
- Tomasz Chomiszczak: 50x50 Władysław Szulc fotografia (Toruń - photography 1958-1962). Sanok: 2012. ISBN 9788362960064 .
- 70s - Szulc, Kozioł, Kraczkowski - exhibitions (selection)
- Thorn by Władysław Szulc, 50s exhibitions (selection)
- Władysław Szulc. Uzależniony od rzeczywistości (autobiografia) 2013
- Sanocki fotografik uhonorowany (onet.pl November 25, 2013)
- UNITY. Photographs by Władysław Szulc
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Polish photographer, painter, conservator and author|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1933|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Staszów|