Zeng is the family name of the following people:
- Zeng Chenggang (* 1960), Chinese sculptor and university professor
- Zeng Chengwei ( 曾 成 偉 ), Chinese musician and Qin player
- Claus Zeng (* 1964), German lawyer and judge at the Federal Court of Justice
- Zeng Fanzhi (* 1964), Chinese painter
- Zeng Gong ( 曾鞏 , 1019–1083), Chinese writer of the Song Dynasty
- Zeng Gongliang ( 曾 公 亮 ), author of the "Wu Jing Zong Yao"
- Zeng Guofan (1811–1872), Chinese official at the court of the Qing Dynasty
- Zeng Guoqiang ( 曾 國 強 , * 1965), Chinese weightlifter
- Jennifer Zeng (* 1966), Chinese human rights activist and author
- Zeng Jianhang (* 1998), Chinese hurdler
- Zeng Jing ( 曾 鲸 , 1564–1647), Chinese painter
- Zeng Jinyan (* 1983), Chinese blogger and human rights activist
- Zeng Jiongzhi (1898–1940), Chinese mathematician
- Zeng Liansong ( 曾 联 松 , 1917–1999), responsible for the design of the flag of the People's Republic of China
- Zeng Peiyan (* 1938), Chinese politician and member of the Politburo of the Communist Party of China
- Zeng Qinghong (* 1939), Chinese politician and Vice President of the People's Republic of China
- Zeng Rui (* 1998), Chinese triple jumper
- Zeng Shaoxuan (* 1981), Chinese tennis player
- Zeng Shen ( 曾參 ), disciple of Confucius and author of "Xiaojing"
- Thomas Zeng Jing-mu (1920–2016), Chinese bishop
- Zeng Xianyi ( 曾宪义 , * 1936), Chinese professor of legal history
- Zeng Xinyi ( 曾 心儀 , * 1948), Taiwanese writer
- Zeng Xuelin (1929-2016), Chinese football player and manager
- Zeng Yaqiong ( 曾 雅琼 , * 1976), Chinese badminton player
- Zeng Yi , ( 曾 懿 ), author from the Qing Dynasty and author of the book "Zhongkuilu"
- Zeng Yunqian (1884–1945), Chinese scholar and phonologist
- Zeng Zi ( 曾子 ), grandson of Confucius and presumed author of large parts of "The Great Learning"