She has lived in West Germany since 1947. On the way to the gifted test she was able to study pedagogy in Osnabrück from 1958 to 1961 . She worked as a teacher until 1977. Peikert-Flaspöhler is married and has a daughter.
Since 1979 she has mainly published poetry. In addition, she wrote numerous spiritual, time and socially critical song texts, short prose, prayer and meditation texts. Since 1979 she has published over 25 books. She is a member of the Association of German Writers (VS), the Esslingen Artists' Guild , the Authors Progressive Pegasus (Osnabrück), the Wangener Kreis , the Society for Literature and Art "Der Osten" eV, Wangen, and the Society for Contemporary Poetry .
- Prize for Christian literature , lyric section, 1983 (Vienna / Graz)
- Hanna Strack Prize (God Poet Prize) 2002
- Secrets. Approaches to an ancient prayer. Herder, Freiburg i. Br. 1987, ISBN 3-451-21054-1
- German-Polish litany . Herder, Freiburg i. Br. 1990, ISBN 3-451-22044-X
- I'm singing a different song today. Women break their silence . Rex, Luzern 1992, ISBN 3-7252-0560-4
- Seasons - lifetimes. Poems, stories, reflections . Klens, Düsseldorf 1994, ISBN 3-87309-122-4
- Hear, divine friend. Prayers and meditations . Kösel, Munich 1999, ISBN 3-466-20447-X
- You have feet and wings. Poems by Christa Peikert-Flaspöhler , Lahn-Verlag, Limburg 1982, ISBN 3-7840-2642-7
- Literature by and about Christa Peikert-Flaspöhler in the catalog of the German National Library
- Biography at the Hanna Strack Prize
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German writer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||December 29, 1927|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Nieder-Salzbrunn , Silesia|