Hanno Rauterberg (* 1967 in Celle ) is a German journalist , art and architecture critic and author .
Rauterberg received his doctorate in 1995 at the University of Hamburg in the subject of art history on the subject of the competing reliefs Lorenzo Ghiberti and Filippo Brunelleschi and graduated from the Henri Nannen School . He then worked for the Spiegel publishing house until he became an editor in the features section of the weekly newspaper Die Zeit . Since 2014 he has been deputy head of the features section. He is a member of the Free Academy of the Arts Hamburg .
- 2017: German Reporter Award in the category "Best Cultural Criticism" for the article: The Dance of the Guardians of Virtue. .
- 2009: Journalist Prize Palladio500 (2nd prize in the category "Articles from the foreign press", together with Anatolyi Kovalev)
- 2003: Author's Prize from the Baden-Württemberg State Nature Conservation Association
- 2001: Award in the critics' competition of the Federal Chamber of Architects
- 2001: German Prize for Monument Protection
- 2018: How free is art? The new culture war and the crisis of liberalism . Suhrkamp 2018, ISBN 978-3518127254 .
- 2015: The art and the good life. About the ethics of aesthetics. Suhrkamp, Berlin, ISBN 978-3-518-12696-7 .
- 2013: We are the city! Urban life in the digital modern age. Suhrkamp, Berlin, ISBN 978-3-518-12674-5 .
- 2013: I, the artist. Belser, Stuttgart, ISBN 978-3-76302634-0 .
- 2008: What we build on: encounters with architects. Prestel, Munich, ISBN 978-3-7913-4014-2 .
- 2007: And that is art ?! A quality check. S. Fischer, Frankfurt am Main, ISBN 978-3-10-062810-7 .
- 1996: The competitive reliefs : Brunelleschi and Ghiberti in the competition for the Baptistery door in Florence . Lit, Münster, ISBN 3-8258-2738-0 .
- Literature by and about Hanno Rauterberg in the catalog of the German National Library
- Hanno Rauterberg. In: arch INFORM .
- Zeit article by Hanno Rauterberg about architecture - object list at nextroom.at
- further contributions for Die Zeit (on painting etc.)
- WDR 5 (Westdeutscher Rundfunk) Philosophical Radio from September 7, 2018: Unlimited? - the freedom of art
- Panel discussion "How free is art?" with Dr. Hanno Rauterberg, Prof. Dr. Jens Kersten and Prof. Dr. Barbara Vinken at the Center for Advanced Studies at LMU Munich
- ↑ Bernd Wilken - administration: Reporter Forum: New Journalism. Retrieved December 13, 2017 .
- ^ Hanno Rauterberg: The dance of the guardians of virtue. In: www.reporter-forum.de. Reporter-Forum eV, December 12, 2017, accessed on December 13, 2017 .
- ↑ Archived copy ( memento of the original from January 18, 2015 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- ↑ Review ( Deutschlandfunk Kultur )
- ↑ Get out on the street! In: Die Zeit from October 17, 2013, page 63.
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German journalist and critic|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1967|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Celle|