|Country of production||Germany|
|First broadcast||January 2, 1961 on German television|
The hessenschau is the regional information and news offer of the Hessischer Rundfunk . On television, internet and radio, the hessenschau provides daily information from politics, business, society and culture from Hessen . On hr-fernsehen , the main issue of the regional magazine at 7:30 p.m. is the program with the highest audience rating. The online news site of the Hessischer Rundfunk has been operating under hessenschau.de (formerly hr-online.de ) since July 21, 2015 . The latest hessenschau news has also been available as an app since September 2017 . The hessenschau is also represented in the social networks on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
Issues and moderators
Since October 2009, in addition to the main edition, there have also been compact editions at 4:45 p.m., 5:50 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. (hessenschau compact). The moderators of the magazine at 7:30 p.m. are Kristin Gesang , Andreas Hieke and Daniel Johé . Jörg Rheinländer headed the editorial team from 2007 , his successor was Frank Böhm in July 2012, followed by Nina Pater in September 2018. Well-known former presenters of the hessenschau are Constanze Angermann , Uwe Günzler († 2008), Sascha Hingst , Frank Lehmann , Barbara Müller-Geskes , Barbara Siehl and Holger Weinert .
On April 1, 1957, the so-called evening show started as a joint regional program of the Hessian Broadcasting, Südwestfunk and Süddeutscher Rundfunk . The hessenschau emerged from it four years later . The first program was broadcast on January 2, 1961 in the early evening program of German television . In April 1986 the program switched to the third program. On January 19, 1997, the program started with an issue on Sunday and has been broadcast daily since then. Since October 2009 there are three short editions of the hessenschau under the title hessenschau compact .
Hessenschau has been broadcast in 16: 9 widescreen format since September 2008, and in native HD since January 27, 2015.
In the first week of January 2011, a special on the subject of “50 years of hessenschau” was broadcast. In February 2011, a DVD with film clips from contemporary history was released under the same title for this anniversary .
In 2013, after the summer editions, the hessenschau studio was modernized and the logo revised.
In autumn 2014, preparations began to move the show to a virtual studio (green box process with 3D real-time graphics systems); Since July 20, 2015, the hessenschau and the hessenschau have been broadcast compactly from the new virtual studio in building K of the Hessischer Rundfunk. New direction and studio automation software is also used here, which controls the robotic cameras, the studio light, the video mixer, the sound mixer, the video server for the feed and the graphics systems for text display (2D graphics) and for the virtual studio backgrounds (3D graphics). controlled via a central user interface. With the conversion to the new virtual studio in July 2015, the logo, title melody and branding were also modernized.
- Official website
- Broadcast archive with all broadcasts since January 2009 in full
- 50 years of the Hessenschau. In: hr-online.de. 2011, archived from the original on January 13, 2011 (anniversary online special on January 2, 2011).
- https://twitter.com/hessenschau. Accessed July 30, 2020 .
- @hessenschau • Instagram photos and videos. Accessed July 30, 2020 .
- hessenschau. Accessed July 30, 2020 .
That moves Hessen. In: hr-online.de. February 23, 2007, archived from the original on June 29, 2012 ; accessed on October 29, 2018 . HR Chronicle 2004. March 8, 2011, archived from the original on October 23, 2012 ; accessed on October 29, 2018 .
- July 1, 2012 New "Maintower" boss: Katja Balzer. In: hr-online.de. July 16, 2015, archived from the original on December 30, 2015 ; accessed on October 29, 2018 .
- hessenschau management: Nina Pater. In: hessenschau.de. January 10, 2019, accessed January 10, 2019 .
- The history of the hessenschau in key points. In: hr-online.de. December 20, 2010, archived from the original on December 10, 2014 ; accessed on October 29, 2018 .
- hessenschau compact. In: hessenschau.de. Retrieved October 29, 2018 .
- Hessenschau DVD. 2012, accessed October 29, 2018 .
- "hessenschau": New brand identity on television and the Internet. In: hr-online.de. July 16, 2015, archived from the original on July 22, 2015 ; accessed on October 29, 2018 .