Knör was in 1975 with 15 years a candidate in at churning with Rudi Carrell , 1977, he led with 17 years as a television announcer through the evening program of the WDR . From 1990 he presented the Jörg Knör Show on ZDF . From November 25, 2005 he was regularly seen in the Sat.1 show Talk in the studio . There he parodied - in suitable disguise - famous celebrities from politics. He has also performed stage programs for many years.
His voice repertoire includes Inge Meysel , Udo Lindenberg , Helmut Kohl , Gerhard Schröder , Marcel Reich-Ranicki , Dieter Bohlen , Naddel , Karl Dall , Karl Lagerfeld , Bruce Darnell and Alfred Biolek . After Loriot, Jörg Knör took over the synchronization of the two cartoon characters Wum and Wendelin in the program Der Große Preis for seven years .
Knör became known among other things through the ARD - Talentschuppen (1981), in which he appeared in a program together with Ute Lemper . In October 2013 Knör took part in Das Supertalent , played the recorder and imitated Dieter Bohlen .
Jörg Knör has a twin brother and lives in Hamburg. He has two children from his first marriage and a son from the second. Knör has been married to Kerstin Goeritz for the third time since 2014. His father Hans Knör is the co-founder of the German Tinnitus League (DTL) and the European Federation of Tinnitus Associations (EUTi).
- Das Supertalent 2013: Jörg Knör and these talents on Saturday on RTL
- Voices parodist Jörg Knör: separation from second wife Valerie Stein. Picture dated June 24, 2010
- The DTL in profile ( Memento from December 15, 2013 in the Internet Archive ) on: tinnitus-liga.de.
- Literature by and about Jörg Knör in the catalog of the German National Library
- Official website
- Jörg Knör in the Internet Movie Database (English)
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German comedian and parodist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||17th July 1959|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Wuppertal|