Grander was born the second of five children and had a meager childhood. At the age of 13 he was released from school by the NS district leadership and used for work in agriculture.
Revitalization of water
He developed a process for " water revitalization ". The water structure should be improved so that a healthy environment for useful microorganisms should be provided. It has now been scientifically proven that the Grander technology for "revitalizing tap water" is ineffective, and according to a court ruling it can be described as "esoteric nonsense". In 1978 he gave up his job and one year later founded the Grander family company Vertrieb für Original Grander Technologie . The thesis on water revitalization, together with other approaches by Masaru Emoto , Viktor Schauberger , Jacques Benveniste and others described as para- or pseudoscientific . a. the starting point for the treatment, production and marketing of so-called "revitalized" water and devices for water revitalization.
In 2001, Grander received the Austrian Cross of Honor for Science and Art for his life's work . In June 2008, a parliamentary request from members of the Greens , SPÖ and FPÖ to the Ministry of Science regarding the examination of the award due to lack of scientific achievements was submitted. However, Science Minister Johannes Hahn refused to withdraw the Cross of Honor ; this has so far only taken place with Heinrich Gross , and in comparison with this it is “not justifiable for reasons of proportionality ...” with Grander . In September 2009, on the occasion of the company's 30th anniversary, Johann Grander was awarded the honorary diploma by the Tyrol Chamber of Commerce for his services and achievements.
- Water revitalization according to Johann Grander. Original Grander technology. Uranus Verlag , 1999, 2000.
- Hans Kronberger , Siegbert Lattacher: On the trail of the water puzzle. From Victor Schauberger to Johann Grander , Uranus, Vienna 2002, ISBN 3-901626-01-8 .
- Susanne Dobesch : Johann Grander. Biography of a water researcher. Uranus Verlag, Vienna 2000, ISBN 3-901626-29-8 .
- Official website of his company
- Literature by and about Johann Grander in the catalog of the German National Library
- Entry on Johann Grander in the Austria Forum (biography)
- Grander mourns the loss of naturalists and water pioneers. APA Original Text Service, September 24, 2012, accessed September 24, 2012 .
- Legends of Kitz: Johann Grander ; accessed on 24 Sep. 2012
- term "esoteric nonsense" is permitted. In: oesterreich.orf.at. September 7, 2006, accessed December 1, 2017 .
- 4598 / J (XXIII. GP) Austrian Cross of Honor for Science and Art to Johann Grander sen. - withdrawal procedure
- Grander: 30th anniversary and new honor. Original APA text service, September 10, 2009, accessed April 19, 2012 .
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Austrian entrepreneur|
|DATE OF BIRTH||April 24, 1930|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Jochberg (Tyrol)|
|DATE OF DEATH||September 24, 2012|