Buchardt was the son of Claire Schlichting , a well-known German comedian at the time, and Herbert Schlichting, his half-sister is the actress Monika Hansen . He was an uncle of the actors Ben Becker and Meret Becker . Called Jonny by his parents , he took the name Buchardt as his artist surname . This was the family name of the partner of the mother of Claire Schlichting's second husband. Buchardt performed under this name with his stepfather, the dancer Erik Hansen.
Jonny Buchardt was a noted figure at the Cologne Carnival .
His most famous sketch - the gin number - was that of an advertising spokesman for the drink Gordons Dry Gin . This sketch showed a very formal and smooth moderator who introduced Gordon's schnapps and praised its general wholesomeness with "... is soooo gentle". However, this alleged gentleness could not be maintained over several commercial breaks, and thus the commercial spokesman was losing control of his body and his pronunciation.
1973: "old comrades"
In 2013 - a few years after his death - a 40-year-old performance by Buchardt at the Cologne Carnival, which was shown by WDR in the Alaaf & Helau cut , received unusual attention . In doing so, the conférencier enticed part of the 1973 audience to answer his announcement “Sieg!” With “ Heil! ” As a matter of course . "To answer after he said," Zicke zag zicke zag! - Hoi hoi hoi! "Or" Hipp, hipp - Hurray! “Had led to it. Buchardt responded with a shocked gesture and the exclamation: “That can't be true, man! What? So many old comrades here tonight ?! "
In addition to articles in newspapers such as the daily newspaper and lively discussions in various forums about Buchardt's performance, excerpts uploaded to video portals received a high number of views and international attention.
Jonny Buchardt was married to the German actress Barbara Schöne for several years and has a son from this marriage. Most recently he was married to Blanka Schlichting (née Jakob) until his death in 2001.
- 1958: ... And in the evening at Scala
- 1960: Marina
- 1962: Café Oriental
- 1961: "The first all-German crazy show - you will not be spared anything" from the Frankfurt radio station of the Hessischer Rundfunk
- 1970: Berlin whispers ( ZDF ) with Hildegard Knef
- 1984: Berliner Weisse with a shot
- Have a laugh with Jonny Buchardt , LP, (P) 1973 EMI-Electrola / COLUMBIA, STEREO 1C 062-29 496
- Jonny Buchardt in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- Zicke Zig Zicke Zig Hoi hoi hoi ... victory ....... salvation
- "Our mothers, our fathers" asks the important questions on morgenpost.de , March 17, 2013
- DON Germany's magazine by men for men , issue 11/1978, page 50 ff
- Ben Becker: Na und, ich tanze , Verlag Droemer, 2011, p. 36 ff
- Buchardt's Gin Sketch on YouTube
- Arno Frank : Video of the week: Heil Karneval! the daily newspaper , February 8, 2013, accessed on February 18, 2015 .
- Berlin's late celebrity mothers . In: The world
- Conny on channel 17 . In: Der Spiegel . No. 18 , 1961 ( online ).
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Schlichting, Herbert Günther (real name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German actor, comedian and emcee|
|DATE OF BIRTH||September 16, 1925|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Area of today's Wuppertal|
|DATE OF DEATH||October 8, 2001|
|Place of death||Bensberg|