Klaus Möller (Author)
From 1969 to 1974 his film work received several awards at the “Festival of Young Filmmakers”. In 1970 he produced his first television film “No prizes-no wagering” with Marius Müller-Westernhagen in the leading role in the series “Write a piece” from Süddeutschen Rundfunk / Fernsehen . Between 1972 and 1974 he published three books in the kh hartmann verlag Burgholzhausen. At the same time he wrote and directed for the Hessian radio / television for the youth magazine - Treffpunkt.
From 1974 to 2010 he was an editor at the Second German Television . He started there with the moderation of the program Schüler-Express . From 1985 he hosted the now legendary computer program Computer Corner together with Biggi Lechtermann , and from 1989 the computer program Komm Puter . From 1993 to 1996 he moderated the games corner in the 3sat computer program new and in between in 1995 he moderated the computer park section in the ZDF television garden together with Sandy Jilg . From 1996 onwards, Klaus Möller played a key role as online editor at the start of ZDF.online, the web offering of the Second German Television.
In 1982 the book Lastwagenlyrik was published by kh.hartmann Verlag Burgholzhausen. From 1986 there were several book publications in Tomus Verlag.
Awards and recognitions
- 1963 1st prize photo competition of the city of Frankfurt
- 1969 Award Festival of Young FilmmakersFilm: Friedhof
- 1970 Award Photokinaobelisk Film: Road To Cairo
- 1978 "Jenny is dead" Predicate valuable feature film (ZDF)
- 1993 Culture Prize of the City of Rodgau for complete artistic work
- 1995 Golden Sparrow award from the children's jury in Gera: Flop Show (ZDF)
- Student Express
- Computer corner
- Flop show
- Cafe scandal
- Eco world
- Crumple zone (family magazine)
- TKKG - The Detective Club
- Literature by and about Klaus Möller in the catalog of the German National Library
- Article about the ZDF program Computer Corner
- Klaus Möller (1952-2013). In: blog @ netplanet . September 11, 2013 ( netplanet.org [accessed March 26, 2018]).
- Obituary for Klaus Möller in: Stadt Rodgau
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German author, producer and director|
|DATE OF BIRTH||February 6, 1952|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Frankfurt-Sachsenhausen|
|DATE OF DEATH||July 26, 2013|