Neighboring areas with which there is overlap are
- the drive technology
- the driving dynamics
- the structural dynamics
- the measurement technology
- the vibration technology
- the mechatronics .
- the experimental determination of dynamic quantities
- the vibration analysis
- Methods of modeling
- analytical and numerical methods as the basis for dynamic simulation and optimization .
The machine dynamics provide the basics
- for dimensioning the machine elements and assemblies ( vibration resistance )
- the balancing of rotors
- for calculating dynamic loads and deformations as well as critical speeds at which there is a risk of resonance .
The essential tasks of machine dynamics include
- the increase in working speeds
- the vibration isolation
- the reduction of vibration loads and noise
- the clarification of the causes of disturbing vibrations
- Measures to avoid damage .
Constructive tasks have to be solved
- when using
- in the development of machines based on dynamic operating principles , e.g. B.
- H. Dresig , F. Holzweißig : Machine dynamics. 11th edition. Springer Verlag, 2013, ISBN 978-3-642-29570-6 .
- U. Hollburg: Machine dynamics. 2nd Edition. Oldenbourg, 2007, ISBN 978-3-486-57898-0 .
- R. Jürgler: machine dynamics. 3. Edition. Springer Verlag, 2004, ISBN 3-540-40599-2 .
- P. Selke, G. Ziegler: Machine dynamics. 4th edition. Westarp Sciences, 2009, ISBN 978-3-89432-010-2 .