Peter Fissenewert studied law at the Georg-August-Universität Göttingen from 1983 to 1989 and completed his doctorate in 1993 on the "Error in tax evasion - old and new problems in the adoption of the Federal German criminal tax law in the former GDR" at the Humboldt University in Berlin from; The doctoral supervisor was Erich Buchholz . In 1991 he was the spokesman for the Berlin Senator for the Interior, Dieter Heckelmann, and in 1992 became a personal assistant to the managing director of Berlin 2000 Olympia GmbH when applying for the Olympic Games . He has been working as a lawyer at Buse Heberer Fromm since 2007 and at hww hermann wienberg wilhelm since 2014.
Fissenewert is chairman of the supervisory board of Ecodasa AG, Berlin. As chairman of the supervisory board of Hotel Hafendorf Fleesensee AG, Berlin, he resigned in February 2009 before filing for insolvency (personal application).
Fissenewert has been President of the Society of Friends of the German Heart Center Berlin since December 8, 2004 . In 2012 he was awarded the Federal Cross of Merit for his voluntary work.
Fissenewert is a member of the International Bar Association (IBA), in the insolvency law working group in the German Bar Association and in the Berlin Bar Association. He was a member of the expert ring of the Federal Association of Medium-Sized Enterprises.
He has two children from his first marriage, and in the second he married Ulla Kock am Brink in July 2019 .
- Practical manual for international compliance management systems, edited by Peter Fissenewert, ESV Erich Schmidt Verlag 2015, ISBN 978-3-503-16329-8
- Handbook Compliance international - Law and Practice of Corruption Prevention, Peter Fissenewert (co-author), edited by Stefan Behringer / Malte Passarge, ESV Erich Schmidt Verlag 2014, ISBN 978-3-503-15649-8
- "Compliance for medium-sized companies", edited by Peter Fissenewert, Verlag CH Beck Munich 2013, 1st edition, ISBN 978-3-406-63961-6
- Compliance compact - Best Practice in Compliance Management, Peter Fissenewert (co-author), edited by Stefan Behringer, ESV Erich Schmidt Verlag 2013, 3rd edition, ISBN 978-3-503-14427-3
- The authorized signatory - rights and obligations, edited by Peter Fissenewert, Haufe Verlag 2013, 3rd edition., ISBN 978-3-648-10739-3
- “The Supervisory Board in the System of Corporate Governance” - Business and Legal Perspectives, Peter Fissenewert (co-author), edited by Jens Grundei and Peter Zaumseil, Gabler Verlag, Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH 2012, 1st edition, ISBN 978-3-8349 -7064-0
- Legal Handbook Project Financing and PPP - Financing and Public Private Partnership in Practice, Peter Fissenewert (co-author), edited by Ulf R. Siebel / Christian Knütel / Jan-Hendrik Röver, Werner Verlag 2008, 2nd edition, ISBN 978-3-8041 -5166-6
- The error in tax evasion, edited by Peter Fissenewert, Lang Verlag 1993.
- The EURO in the company, published by Peter Fissenewert, Leg'Art Verlag 1998.
- Literature by and about Peter Fissenewert in the catalog of the German National Library
- Homepage of Peter Fissenewert
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German legal scholar|
|DATE OF BIRTH||October 20, 1961|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Gutersloh|