|resolution||June 12, 2014|
|Reason for dissolution||takeover|
|Seat||Amsterdam ( NL )|
|As of December 31, 2013|
Rodophi BV was a Dutch publisher based in Amsterdam . It was founded in 1966 and taken over by the Dutch science publisher Brill in 2014 . Brill continues Rodopi as an imprint .
Rodopi published about 150 titles a year in 60 peer review - scientific journals and book series . The main language of the publications was English , as well as French , German and Spanish . The backlist includes around 4,000 titles.
The main focus of the publications was:
- Art and music
- movie theater
Language and literature
- Amsterdam publications on language and literature , international research on general and comparative literature
- Collection Monographique Rodopi en Littérature Française Contemporaine
- Amsterdam contributions to newer German studies , Amsterdam contributions to older German studies
- Biblioteca Hispanoamericana y Española de Amsterdam
- Medical history
- ^ Brill completes acquisition of Editions Rodopi. Brill, June 12, 2014, accessed October 14, 2017 .
- ^ Company profile. Rodopi, archived from the original on October 27, 2014 ; accessed on October 15, 2017 .
- ↑ Bibliographical information on all Rodopi titles in an Excel spreadsheet, updated June 24, 2014. (ZIP 5MB) Rodopi, June 24, 2014, archived from the original on October 27, 2014 ; accessed on October 15, 2017 .