Simona Ryser (* 1969 in Zurich ) is a Swiss writer , radio play director, opera singer (soprano) and journalist .
After an apprenticeship as publishing bookseller worked Simona Ryser in editing the Diogenes Verlag , Zurich. She did her Matura on the second educational path. From 1989 she completed vocal studies and master classes with Vera Schlosser, Judith Koelz and Hilde Zadek , among others . From 1993 to 1995 she was at the Opera Studio Biel / Bienne (CH), since 1995 she has been engaged as an opera singer at the Stadttheater Biel , the Lucerne Theater , the Leipzig Opera House , the Salzburg Festival , in Zurich and in various independent productions. For this she was rewarded with various awards and sponsorship awards.
From 1992 to 1999 she studied philosophy and modern German literature at the University of Zurich with a degree with Sigrid Weigel . She has been working as a journalist since 1990 (including for Radio DRS, SF DRS, NZZ, drafts, unimagazin).
Since 1998 the group «scene and music» has been organizing events with innovative music programs under the artistic direction of Simona Ryser. The traditional genres such as classical recitals, concerts and operas are preserved and at the same time questioned scenically. Since 2004 she has worked as a freelance radio play director for DRS 2 , NDR , SR u. a. active.
- The daughter's story . Roman (1988, unpublished)
- Boundary layers (in: Drafts. Zurich 3/1993)
- ‹Untitled› (in: Denkbilder. Zurich 3/1997)
- Crescendo in the text . About language as music and music as language (in: Scriptum Rothenburg, 7/1997)
- Night days. Roman (1994, tw, published, SR DRS1)
- Song of the Melpomene . The signifiers: More sea (in: Scriptum Rothenburg 3/1995)
- Mimi doesn't want to die . Radio play, Zurich 1999
- Guerrieri et amorosi . Lamentations (1999)
- Secret, trace, legacy: 'Malina' and the written sentence of reason. On the relationship between literature and philosophy in Ingeborg Bachmann and Martin Heidegger. Liz. Zurich 1999
- Tosca's death. A crime opera . Music: Johannes Marks. Libretto: Simona Ryser (2000)
- Penthesilea's kiss (in: Drafts - Pain.Männlich.Weiblich. Zurich 6/2001)
- Philosophy for children . Radio play series by Simona Ryser (2003, unpublished)
- Winter night by Adelheid Duvanel. Radio play version by Simona Ryser, based on texts by Adelheid Duvanel, audio CD. Christoph Merian Verlag 2007, ISBN 978-3-85616-320-4
- Marie's ghosts . Novel. Limmat, Zurich 2007, ISBN 978-3-85791-535-2
- Sleepless night . Radio play based on the novel of the same name by Alice Rivaz (translation: Markus Hediger ). Audio CD. Merian, Basel 2007, ISBN 978-3-85616-338-9
- Why the child cooks in polenta by Aglaya Veteranyi; Radio play version by Simona Ryser. Audio CD. Christoph Merian Verlag, Basel 2011, ISBN 978-3-85616-749-3
- Helenenplatz . Novel. Limmat, Zurich 2011, ISBN 978-3-85791-640-3
- The frog prince . Novel. Limmat, Zurich 2015, ISBN 978-3-85791-764-6
- 2013: Stefanie Gerhold : Come Back - Director (radio play - DKultur)
- Studer / Ganz Prize 2006
- Rauris Literature Prize 2008
- Literature by and about Simona Ryser in the catalog of the German National Library
- Simona Ryser at Limmat Verlag
- Entry about Simona Ryser in the lexicon of the Association of Authors of Switzerland
- Official website
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Swiss writer, radio play director, opera singer (soprano) and journalist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1969|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Zurich|