|description||Swiss Sunday newspaper|
|First edition||January 11, 1987|
|Frequency of publication||weekly|
|Sold edition||147,566 (previous year 153,365) copies|
|( WEMF circulation bulletin 2018)|
|Widespread edition||152,566 (previous year 158,924) copies|
|(WEMF circulation bulletin 2018)|
|Range||0.549 (previous year 0.558) million readers|
|(WEMF MACH Basic 2018-II)|
The SonntagsZeitung is a Swiss Sunday newspaper from the Tamedia publishing house , which has been published since January 11, 1987.
The Sunday paper was until November 2009 in nine, after that in eight frets divided: News, focus, sport, culture, economy, knowledge, trends and travel. The editors of the departments culture, society, knowledge, travel, sport and, since 2017, also business work for both the Tages-Anzeiger and the SonntagsZeitung . The newspaper also contains the supplement Alpha - Der Kadermarkt with job advertisements , which is also included in the Saturday edition of the Tages-Anzeiger .
- Editor-in-chief: Arthur Rutishauser
- Publishing director: Marcel Tappeiner
- Advertising manager: Adriano Valeri
Competitors are the NZZ am Sonntag , the SonntagsBlick and Zentralschweiz am Sonntag . The Eastern on Sunday will only digitally since November 2017th
Since the beginning of 2018, only one German and one French-speaking Tamedia editorial team has been creating the international / national cover (domestic, international, business and sports) for the 12 paid daily and 2 Sunday newspapers of Tamedia. The editor-in-chief of the SonntagsZeitung , Arthur Rutishauser, is the head of the German-language editorial team . As editor-in-chief of the Tages-Anzeiger he was replaced by Judith Wittwer.
The WEMF - certified circulation is 147'566 (previous year 153'365.) Sold or 152'566 (previous year 158'924.) Spread copies that reach 549,000 (previous year 558'000.) Reader (WEMF MACH Basic 2018 -II).
Like all printed newspapers, the SonntagsZeitung has had to accept a fall in circulation for a number of years, albeit less strongly than the daily newspapers. The circulation sold has fallen by 54,575 from 202,141 to 147,566 copies since 2008, that is 27%.
- Development of the circulation sold according to WEMF circulation bulletins (see details 2008 and 2018)
- ↑ a b c WEMF circulation bulletin 2018 , p. 24 (PDF; 796 kB).
- ↑ “Tages-Anzeiger” and “SoZ” merge the economic department. In: Neue Zürcher Zeitung . April 8, 2017.
- ↑ The print edition of “Ostschweiz am Sonntag” is discontinued. In: persoenlich.com . 19th September 2017.
- ↑ Tamedia: new organization of newspaper editorial offices and growth initiatives. Tamedia. 23rd August 2017.
- ^ Rebuilding at Tamedia. Two concentrated Tamedia editorial offices from 2018. In: persoenlich.com. 23rd August 2017.
- ↑ WEMF-Auflaufbulletin 2008 ( Memento of May 21, 2009 in the Internet Archive ), p. 14.