Fourier studied physics in Dresden at the Technical University there , where he specialized in the application of radioactive isotopes as well as in the mathematical recording of spectral analyzes . Until 1985 he researched high polymer plastics and finally received his doctorate in the field of process chemistry under the title Contributions to the mathematical modeling of the coagulation process .
In 1987 Stefan Fourier fled from the GDR "[...] out of a new conviction" to what was then the Federal Republic of Germany, where he and his wife founded the consulting company Humanmanagement with a focus on change and innovation , especially with the focus on corporate development and process optimization , Change management and project management .
Fourier sees himself as an ambassador "[...] of freedom, responsibility and community", publishes his content in specialist texts and non-fiction books, but also in fables , short stories and aphorisms . From 1994 almanacs appeared under the title “ Essence for People in Responsibility”.
- Human quality management. Mastering the future with leadership quality. Gabler, Wiesbaden 1994, ISBN 3-409-18770-7 .
- Human management. Basics. 2nd, revised edition. Humanagement ComCenter, Bröckel 1998, ISBN 3-933936-00-4 .
- Three Oscars for the boss. Script for successful leaders. Econ, Berlin 2006, ISBN 3-430-20003-2 .
- Understand change. Monograph on the systemic foundations of corporate development. Edition Humanagement, Hannover 2007, ISBN 978-3-933936-02-8 .
- Stefan Fourier (text), Susanne Straßer (ill.): The polar bear and the penguin. Together we are strong. A fable. 1st edition. Pendo, Munich / Zurich 2007, ISBN 978-3-86612-149-2 .
- The blue divan. 1st edition. Edition Humanagement, Hannover 2009, ISBN 978-3-933936-04-2 .
- Beyond quick profit. What makes companies strong in the long term. Orell Füssli, Zurich 2010, ISBN 978-3-280-05391-1 .
- On point and yet off. Aphorisms and symbols. 1st edition. Edition Humanagement, Hannover 2012, ISBN 978-3-933936-18-9 .
- Smart instead of perfect. How to avoid the trap of perfectionism and achieve more with less. 1st edition. BusinessVillage, Göttingen 2015, ISBN 978-3-86980-328-9 .
- Stefan Fourier's website fourier.de
- Compare the information under the GND number of the German National Library along with the cross-references to the literature there
- Stefan Fourier: About the author. In: Stefan Fourier: On point and yet off. Aphorisms and symbols. 1st edition. Edition Humanagement, Hannover 2012, ISBN 978-3-933936-18-9 .
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German physicist, writer and non-fiction author, entrepreneur and business consultant|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1949|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Freiberg|