Theodor Kramer Prize
The Theodor Kramer Prize for Writing in Resistance and Exile is an Austrian literary prize . The prize is named after Theodor Kramer and is awarded by the Theodor Kramer Society . It has been awarded since 2001 and is endowed with 8,000 euros (as of 2018).
- 2001: Stella Rotenberg
- 2002: Alfredo Bauer and Fritz Kalmar
- 2003: Fred Wander
- 2004: Michael Guttenbrunner
- 2005: Georg Stefan Troller
- 2006: Milo Dor (posthumously) and Robert Sommer
- 2007: Jakov Lind
- 2008: Tuvia Rübner
- 2009: Ilana Shmueli and Josef Burg
- 2010: Elazar Benyoëtz
- 2011: Ruth Klüger
- 2012: Eva Kollisch
- 2013: Margit Bartfeld-Feller and Manfred Wieninger
- 2014: Herbert Kuhner
- 2015: Hazel rose bush
- 2016: Stefan Horvath and Gerhard Scheit
- 2017: Nahid Bagheri-Goldschmied and Renate Welsh
- 2018: Lore Segal
- 2019: Claudia Erdheim and Martin Pollack
- 2020: Erich Hackl
- ↑ orf.at - Theodor Kramer Prize for Hazel Rosenstrauch . June 24, 2015, accessed June 24, 2015.
- ^ Salzburger Nachrichten - Theodor Kramer Prize to Stefan Horvath and Gerhard Scheit . June 21, 2016. Retrieved June 21, 2016.
- ^ Tiroler Tageszeitung Online - Theodor Kramer Prize 2017 to Bagheri-Goldschmied and Welsh-Rabady . June 14, 2017, accessed March 4, 2020.
- ^ Theodor Kramer Prize to Erdheim and Pollack. In: orf.at . September 9, 2019, accessed September 9, 2019.
- ↑ The 20th Theodor Kramer Prize for Writing in Resistance and Exile will be awarded to Erich Hackl in 2020. Accessed July 30, 2020 .