Thomas Klupp (* 1977 in Erlangen ) is a German writer and literary scholar.
life and work
Thomas Klupp studied " Creative Writing and Cultural Journalism " at the University of Hildesheim from 2001 to 2006 . He was co-editor of the literary magazine Bella triste and member of the artistic direction of the Prosanova 2005 literature festival . Since April 2007 he has been working as a research assistant at the Institute for Literary Writing and Literary Studies at the University of Hildesheim. He lives in Berlin and Hildesheim and is a member of the German national team of authors ( Autonama ).
Klupp published short stories in literary magazines and anthologies. He was a scholarship holder at the 9th Klagenfurt literature course and in 2006 received a workshop grant from the Jürgen Ponto Foundation. In 2009 Klupp was awarded the Nicolas Born Prize for his debut Paradiso , and in 2010 the Rauris Literature Prize . The novel received a lot of attention in literary criticism, as the weekly newspaper Die Zeit wrote : “Klupp understands his craft.” Since 2008, Klupp has been working on a dissertation on “The poetics of contemporary novels”. He received his doctorate in 2013. In 2007/08 he also took part in a scientific study in which the genesis of his novel Paradiso is traced from an epistemological perspective.
At the Days of German-Language Literature 2011 in Klagenfurt, Thomas Klupp won the VILLI audience award for his text “9to5 Hardcore”.
- Paradiso. Novel. Berlin Verlag , Berlin 2009. ISBN 9783827008435 .
- How I falsified, lied and did good . Novel. Berlin Verlag , Berlin 2018. ISBN 978-3827013668 .
- World literature I: From Homer to Dante. Edited by Hanns-Josef Ortheil , Paul Brodowsky , Thomas Klupp, Hildesheimer Universitätsschriften 2008. ISBN 978-3-934105-27-0 .
- The trainer. In: title fight . Suhrkamp 2008. ISBN 978-3-518-45969-0 .
- Madrid. In: From A to B plus X . Bvt 2008. ISBN 978-3833305337 .
- Discovery Channel. (Illustrated by Matthias Kreutzer). In: Pigeons in Venice . Red thread booklet No. 07/2009.
- Tasos Zembylas; Claudia Dür: Knowledge, Ability and Literary Writing: An Epistemology of Artistic Practice . 2009.
- Literature by and about Thomas Klupp in the catalog of the German National Library
- Short biography and reviews of works by Thomas Klupp at perlentaucher.de
- Profile and list of publications at the Hildesheim Literature Institute
- Articles by Thomas Klupp for bellatriste.de
- Klupps employee page at the University of Hildesheim
- Thomas Klupp in the Bavarian literature portal (project of the Bavarian State Library )
- ↑ http://www.perlentaucher.de/buch/thomas-klupp/paradiso.html
- ↑ Archived copy ( memento of the original from March 9, 2012 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- ↑ http://www.uni-hildesheim.de/index.php?id=4003
- ↑ https://literaturinstitut-hildesheim.de/thomas-klupp/
- ↑ http://personal.mdw.ac.at/zembylas/Publikationen_8_Wissen_Koennen_Inhalt.html
- ↑ http://bachmannpreis.eu/de/information/3696
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German writer and literary scholar|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1977|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||gain|