In 1942/43 she was engaged at the Staatliches Schauspielhaus Hamburg . As a theater actress she stood u. a. together with Heinrich George and Johannes Heesters on stage and also performed in the Hamburg Ohnsorg Theater . In the season 1949/50 she took over at the Hamburg troupe "The Ensemble", a community engagement loose Hamburger actor of Harburger Theater in Ernst Nebhuts tragicomedy is the devil Monsieur Darcy a leg the role of Jaqueline.
In 1971 she played the mother of the main character Gesche Gottfried (played by Margit Carstensen ) in Rainer Werner Fassbinder's play Bremer Freiheit at the Bremen Theater ; Fassbinder also directed it himself. As a member of the Bremen Theater, she made a guest appearance with this production at the 9th Berlin Theatertreffen in 1972 .
Kunze had been married to the actor Erwin Wirschaz since 1950 , who became aware of her when she was playing alongside Paul Hörbiger . The artist couple lived in Frankenburg , a district of Lilienthal , where they celebrated diamond wedding in 2010 . The actress Jutta Wirschaz emerged from the marriage.
- 1951: Professor Nachtfalter
- 1968: I am an elephant, Madame
- 1969: The Dubrow Crisis
- 1969: scrap
- 1970: The trip to Germany
- 1974: Lemon Jet
Speaking roles (selection)
- 1950: The Tale of the Last Shepherd Editor ( NWDR radio play)
- 1950: Family connection by Karl Bunje - Director: Hans Freundt (NWDR Hamburg)
- 1952: The court withdraws to deliberate - the prosecutor becomes defense attorney (by Gerhart Herrmann Mostar - director: Gerd Fricke )
- 1955: Keen Grund un Bodden. Low German radio play. ( RB ; oral arth sound by Thora Thyselius; director: Günter Jansen )
- 1955: Lucifer. A dramatic play of meaning. (RB Heimatfunk; radio play based on Karl Wagenfeld ; director: Eberhard Freudenberg )
- 1957: Election of the mayor of the stock exchange. Low German radio play. (RB; oral arthurs by Heinrich Laschinger; director: Erwin Wirschaz)
- 1964: Paul and the little dragon (cartoon based on Jean Dulieu)
- Obituaries in the Weser Courier
- Deutsches Bühnen-Jahrbuch Vol. 54, 1943, p. 288
- Deutsches Bühnen-Jahrbuch Vol. 55, 1944, p. 264
- Siegfried Deismann: The stage was his life , Weser-Kurier, December 23, 2011.
- Actor. TV Museum Hamburg .
- Actors self-help . Brief review. In: DIE ZEIT of December 8, 1949. Retrieved January 7, 2018.
- Christian Braad Thomsen: Rainer Werner Fassbinder: hans liv og vaerk . Verlag Lindhardt og Ringhof 2005. Originally published in 1991 in Gyldendals Forlag (with cast from BREMER FREIHEIT. Bremen 1971).
- Bremer Freiheit. Archive of the Berlin Festival . Retrieved January 7, 2018.
- German actress Annemarie Cordes (right) with Annelore Kunze, the speaker of a shadow theater in Hamburg, Germany 1960s. (Photo). Retrieved January 7, 2018.
- Ghosts don't eat sauerkraut . (Children's hour. TV program June 18, 1963) Retrieved January 7, 2018.
- Little Aquarius . (Children's hour. TV program June 8, 1965) Retrieved January 7, 2018.
- Leo, the yawning lion . (Children's hour. TV program from December 14, 1965) Retrieved January 7, 2018.
- Jutta Wirschaz in the Internet Movie Database.
- The Tales of the Last Shepherd. In: Radio play 1950–1951. A documentation. Deutsches Rundfunkarchiv , Verlag für Berlin-Brandenburg, 2003, p. 117. ISBN 978-3-935-03544-6
- The court withdraws to deliberate - the prosecutor becomes the defense counsel in the audio game database HspDat.to
- Keen Grund and Bodden. In: Radio play 1954–1955. A documentation. Deutsches Rundfunkarchiv, Verlag für Berlin-Brandenburg, 2007, p. 300. ISBN 978-3-866-50000-6
- Lucifer. In: Radio play 1954–1955. A documentation. P. 357.
- Low German radio play "De Börgermeisterwahl". In: Week 18 2015 Nordwestradio (April 27th - May 3rd, 2015) , Radio Bremen.
- Paulus and the little dragon at Fernsehserien.de
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Kunze-Wirschaz, Annelore; Wirschaz, Annelore (married name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German actress and speaker|
|DATE OF BIRTH||June 5, 1920|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Hamburg , Germany|
|DATE OF DEATH||October 7, 2013|
|Place of death||Lilienthal|