|Dubrouna | Dubrowno|
|Дуброўна | Дубровно|
|( Belarus. ) | ( Russian )|
|Coordinates :||54 ° 34 ′ N , 30 ° 41 ′ E|
|Height :||170 m|
|Residents :||8,600 (2008)|
|Time zone :||Moscow time ( UTC + 3 )|
|Telephone code :||(+375) 2137|
|Postal code :||211040|
|License plate :||2|
Dubrouna ( Belarusian Дуброўна , Russian Дубровно Dubrowno ) is a city in Belarus .
Dubrouna is the administrative center of Dubrouna Raion in Vitebskaya Woblasz . The city has existed since 1773 and currently has about 9,000 inhabitants.
coat of arms
Description: A silver stone gate with two golden oak leaves and an acorn on the keystone and on the foot of the gate pillar is set in a blue bordered and blue bricked coat of arms .
Daughters and sons of the city
- Israel Dow Frumkin (1850–1914), pioneer of Hebrew journalism, author
- Charles Jaffé , chess master
- Samuil Solmonowitsch Polyakow (1838–1888), Russian railway entrepreneur
- Casimir Simienowicz (around 1600–1651), rocket pioneer
- Anna Tumarkin (1875–1951), professor of philosophy
- Menachem Ussishkin (1863-1941), Zionist
Commons : Dubroŭna - collection of images, videos and audio files