|birthday||August 12, 1987|
|place of birth||Monroe , Louisiana , United States|
|position||Shooting Guard / Small Forward|
|NBA draft||Undrafted ( 2010 )|
|society||Maccabi Tel Aviv|
|Clubs as active|
|2010–2011 Tulsa 66ers (D-League) 2011–2013 Los Angeles D-Fenders (D-League) 2013 San Miguel Beermen 2014 Maccabi Ashdod 2014–2015 Bakersfield Jam (D-League) 2015–2016 Utah Jazz Since 2016 Maccabi Tel Aviv
Elijah Millsap (born August 12, 1987 in Monroe , Louisiana ) is an American basketball player who was last under contract with the Utah Jazz in the NBA . He is currently under contract with Maccabi Tel Aviv in Israel.
Millsap was initially not selected by any team in the 2010 NBA draft . He therefore spent his first years in the NBA's development league , in the D-League . There he played for the Tulsa 66ers , Los Angeles D-Fenders and Bakersfield Jam . Millsap then played for Maccabi Ashdod in the Philippines and Israel . In the summer of 2014, he was in the Philadelphia 76ers' roster for the Summer League, but failed to make it into the roster. He later signed with the Milwaukee Bucks , but was fired shortly before the start of the season and returned to the D-League and played for Bakersfield from then on. In January 2015, Millsap was signed by the Utah Jazz , who were looking for a replacement for the injured Alec Burks . After he was able to convince those responsible for Jazz after two ten-day contracts, he received a permanent contract with Jazz. At the beginning of January 2016 he was released from the Jazz division. A few days after his release, he moved to the traditional Israeli club Maccabi Tel Aviv .
Elijah Millsap has three brothers who also play basketball. His older brother Paul also made his NBA debut for Jazz and now plays for the Atlanta Hawks . His eldest brother John last played basketball in Venezuela. His youngest brother Abraham plays college basketball at Tennessee State University .
- Elijah Millsap - player profile on NBA.com
- Elijah Millsap - player profile on basketball-reference.com
- Sixers Announce Samsung NBA Summer League Camp Invitees
- Bucks Announce 2014 Training Camp Roster
- Jazz Sign Elijah Millsap to a 10-day contract
- Elijah Millsap To Sign Three-Year Deal With Jazz
- My Life: The Millsap Brothers ( Memento of the original from May 10, 2015 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||American basketball player|
|DATE OF BIRTH||August 12, 1987|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Monroe , Louisiana|