Friedrich Christian (Schaumburg-Lippe)
Friedrich Christian zu Schaumburg-Lippe (born August 16, 1655 in Bückeburg ; † June 13, 1728 there ) is the founder of the older house of Schaumburg-Lippe and the ruling count of the county of Schaumburg-Lippe .
Friedrich Christian was ruler of the county of Schaumburg-Lippe in what is now Lower Saxony from 1681 until his death in 1728. He was the son of Count Philip I of Schaumburg-Lippe and his wife Sophie of Hessen-Kassel .
On Jan. 4, 1691 he married in Langenburg Johanna Sophie zu Hohenlohe-Langenburg (1673-1743), daughter of Count Heinrich Friedrich zu Hohenlohe-Langenburg and his wife Juliane Dorothea zu Castell-Remlingen. The marriage was divorced in 1723.
- Friedrich August (1693–1694)
- Wilhelm Ludwig (* / † 1695)
- Sophie Charlotte (* / † 1697)
- Philip (1697–1698)
- Albrecht Wolfgang (1699–1748), Count of Schaumburg-Lippe 1728–1748
- Friedrich Ludwig Karl (born September 28, 1702; † September 28, 1776), died unmarried
- Friedrich-Wilhelm Schaer: Count Friedrich Christian zu Schaumburg-Lippe , Grimme-Verlag 1966.
Count of Schaumburg-Lippe
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Friedrich Christian von Schaumburg-Lippe|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Count of Schaumburg-Lippe|
|DATE OF BIRTH||August 16, 1655|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Buckeburg|
|DATE OF DEATH||June 13, 1728|
|Place of death||Buckeburg|