Hannes Kopf (born December 19, 1974 in Landau in der Pfalz ) is a German lawyer , ministerial official and politician ( SPD ). Between 2014 and 2016 Kopf was State Secretary in the Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection of the State of Rhineland-Palatinate . In 2016 he became Vice President of the Structure and Approval Directorate South (SGD South) and then Vice President of the Rhineland-Palatinate Court of Auditors. He has been President of the Structure and Approval Directorate South since 2019.
After graduating from the Otto Hahn Gymnasium in Landau in 1994 , Kopf began studying law at the University of Mannheim , which he completed in 1999 with the first state examination in law. He did his preparatory service from 1999 to 2002 in the district of the Palatinate Higher Regional Court in Zweibrücken . In 2001 he was at the Mannheim University in Wolf-Rüdiger Schenke with the dissertation topic rights concerns with the settlement of retail trade major projects for doctor of law doctorate . From 2001 to 2002 a postgraduate course in administrative sciences followed with a master’s degree. publ. at the University of Administrative Sciences Speyer . In 2002 he passed the second state examination in law.
From 2002 to 2003, Kopf worked as a lawyer in the Lovells office in Frankfurt am Main . He then joined the Rhineland-Palatinate state administration as a civil servant and worked as a consultant in the ministries for the environment, forestry and consumer protection and economy, transport, agriculture and viticulture. From 2010 to 2014 he was head of the “Personnel Management, Training, General Legal Matters” department at the Structural and Approval Directorate South in Neustadt an der Weinstrasse and was deputy head of the “Central Tasks” department.
On November 12, 2014, he was appointed State Secretary to the Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection of the State of Rhineland-Palatinate. He held this position until the end of the legislative period in May 2016. When the state government was reorganized ( Dreyer II cabinet ), Herbert Mertin, a liberal, was appointed Minister of Justice. Kopf then became Vice-President of the Structure and Approval Directorate South (SGD Süd) before he was elected Vice-President of the Rhineland-Palatinate Court of Auditors on November 16, 2016 by the Rhineland-Palatinate state parliament.
On December 17, 2018 he was appointed President of the Structural and Approval Directorate South by Prime Minister Malu Dreyer. In this role, he succeeded the previous President Hans-Jürgen Seimetz on January 1, 2019.
He is involved as a member of the association assembly of the Association for the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region and has been a member of the SPD's city council for the city of Landau in the Palatinate since 1994.
Hannes Kopf lives in Landau. He is married and has three children.
- Hannes Kopf at the Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection of the State of Rhineland-Palatinate ( Memento from May 6, 2016 in the Internet Archive )
- Website of Hannes Kopf
- Dr. Hannes Kopf: From SGD South to the Ministry of Justice. Press release. (No longer available online.) Structure and Approval Directorate South, November 10, 2014, archived from the original on June 9, 2016 ; accessed on January 7, 2020 .
- Dr. Hannes Kopf is the new Vice President of SGD South. (No longer available online.) Archived from the original on August 21, 2016 ; accessed on January 7, 2020 .
- Landtag elects Hannes Kopf as Vice-President of the State Audit Office. SPD parliamentary group in the Rhineland-Palatinate state parliament, November 16, 2016, archived from the original on February 15, 2017 ; accessed on November 19, 2019 (English, original website no longer available).
- Neustadt: Head takes over from Seimetz chief post at SGD Süd. Retrieved January 2, 2019 .
- German University of Administrative Sciences Speyer. December 18, 2018, accessed January 2, 2019 .
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German lawyer, ministerial official and politician (SPD)|
|DATE OF BIRTH||19th December 1974|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Landau in the Palatinate|