Hans August Nienborg
Hans August Nienborg , also Hans August Nienburg (born June 6, 1660 or 1661 in Dresden , † April or May 1729 ) was an Electoral Saxon surveyor , Oberland surveyor and cartographer .
- Hans August Nienborg: Report of a new universal disk, Dresden 1711.
- Hans August Nienborg; Ernst Müller: Nienborg Atlas . Academy publishing house. Berlin, 1st edition 1997. ISBN 978-3050031262
- Hans August Nienborg: Description of the foundation and the well-known trading city of Leipzig ; with a house book by Ernst Müller. Historical commission of the Saxon Academy of Sciences in Leipzig. [Hans August Nienburg]
- Prospect of the well-known and well-built trading city of Leipzig. (1707 ~ 1710) measured by Oberland surveyor Hans August Nienborg; Scale 1: 2000. 12 sheets to this house directory. Unprinted; Original in the Leipzig City Archives .
- Matthias Rekow: The disk instruments by Hans August Nienborg. In: City of Leipzig (ed.): Leipzig in the map. Leipziger Universitäts-Verlag, Leipzig 2001, ISBN 3-935693-19-2 , pp. 23-38 ( Leipzig calendar. Special volume 1).
- Karl Czok : August the Strong and his time. Elector of Saxony, King of Poland. Piper Verlag, Munich et al. 2006, ISBN 3-492-24636-2 , p. 156.
- Literature by and about Hans August Nienborg in the catalog of the German National Library
- Map of the Electorate of Saxony, Nienborg, Samuel & Nienborg, Hans August, 1705
- Mapping of the Dresden suburbs, colored hand drawing, 1706
- Ground plan of the city of Barby / taken by the Ober-Land surveyor Nienborg. (Approx. 1: 2000)
- ^ Nienborg, Hans August in the catalog of the German National Library
- ↑ a b Nienborg, Hans August ( Memento of the original from March 10, 2016 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
|SURNAME||Nienborg, Hans August|
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Nienburg, Hans August|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Saxon land surveyor, cartographer and surveyor|
|DATE OF BIRTH||June 6, 1660|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Dresden|
|DATE OF DEATH||1729|