Hilmi Ibar ( Serbian - Cyrillic Хилми Ибар , born July 31, 1947 in Gnjilane , SFR Yugoslavia , today Kosovo ) was Professor of Chemistry at the Trakya University in Edirne . For many years he was Director of the International Relations Office and Dean of the Faculty of Education at the University of Edirne and is Vice President of the Network of Balkan Universities (BAUNAS).
Hilmi Ibar received his bachelor's degree in chemistry from the University of Pristina in 1970. After studying abroad at Aston University , he obtained his master's degree in analytical chemistry and his doctorate at the University of Zagreb in 1978; a stay at the University of Missouri – Kansas City in 1984 followed.
From 1974 he was a lecturer and from 1980 assistant professor of chemistry at the University of Pristina. In 1996 he accepted the chair for chemistry at the Trakya Universitesi Edirne. From 2005 to 2012 he was dean for education and organized numerous international projects at the university.
Since 2014 Hilmi Ibar has been advisor to Mayor Recep Gürkan for international relations in the city of Edirne and to Rector Erhan Tabakoğlu for international relations at Trakya University. In addition, Ibar is involved in the process of unification between BAUNAS and the network of Black Sea universities and in maintaining relationships between Greek, Kosovar and Turkish universities and German colleges and universities, such as the relationship between Istanbul Arel Üniversitesi and DHBW Lörrach .
- İbar A, KamberiB. İbar O and Ahmetİ, Determination of Gold in Pb-Zn Sulphide ores and Flotation Products using Flameless AAS . In: Bulletin of Chemist and Technologist of Kosova , Vıll, Nol, (43), pristine, Yugoslavia. 1981.
- İbar AH. and Z. Krijeştorac Neutron Activation Analysis of some rare Metals in Lead and Zinc Ores . In: Açta Chimica Kosovica , Vol 7, No 1, Priştina, Yugoslavia, 1987.
- Şeren, G., Kaplan, M., ibar, H., A comparative study of human seminal plasma and blood serum trace elements in fertile and infertile men . In: Analytical Letters , 35 (11), 1785–1794 (2002)
- Aktaş, YK, İbar, H., Preconcentration of some trace elements on bentonite modified with trioctyl phosphine oxide . In: Fresenius Environmental Bulletin (FEB), Vol. 13, No.2; 2004.
- Aktaş, YK, İbar, H., Extraction of Fe (III), Sb (III) and Cd (II) from hydrochloric acid solution with organic extractant in methyl isobutyl ketone . In: Journal of the Indian Chemical Society , 81, 942-945, 2004.
- Aktaş, YK, İbar, H., Determination of Chromium, Copper, Manganese, Nickel and Zinc by Flame Atomic Absorption Spectrometry After Separation on Bentonite Modified with Trioctylamine . In: Journal of the Indian Chemical Society , 82, 38-40, 2004.
- Yıldız KALEBAŞI AKTAŞ, Hilmi İBAR, Sorption and preconcentration of cadmium, iron and antimony on bentonite modified with trioctylamine . In: Fresenius Environmental Bulletin (FEB), Vol.14, No.11, 983-985, 2005.
- Yıldız KALEBAŞI AKTAŞ, Hilmi İBAR, The extraction of Zn (II) and Cu (II) from hydrochloric acid solutions by trioctylamine in methyl isobutyl ketone, Isoamyl acetate and diethyl ether . In: Basımda, Revue Roumaine de Chimie No. 4, 277-281 2005.
- ZeynepAtay NG and İbar H. İnterfacial Kinetiks in Metal Extraction with Amine Organic Solutions . In: Turkish Journal of Chemistry , Voll8. No.4, 1994.
- Prof. Dr. Hilmi İBAR Trakya Üniversitesi Dış İlişkiler Danışmanı olarak görevlendirilmiştir. Trakya University
- Internet information about Hilmi Ibar ( Memento from July 25, 2012 in the Internet Archive )
- Balkan Conference Edirne 2010 ( Memento from August 12, 2011 in the Internet Archive )
- Hilmi Ibar on the Lörrach-International website
- International Relations Office of the Trakya Universitesi ( Memento of April 7, 2013 in the Internet Archive )
- Balkan Spring Education Conference in Edirne May 2010 ( Memento from August 9, 2011 in the Internet Archive )
- Hilmi Ibar in Bulgaria ( Memento from July 23, 2011 in the Internet Archive )
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Kosovar chemist and educator, Dean of Education at Trakya University in Edirne|
|DATE OF BIRTH||July 31, 1947|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Gjilan , Kosovo|