Klaus Schweinsberg studied economics at the universities of Friborg ( Switzerland ), Siena ( Italy ) and St. Andrews ( Great Britain ). He then worked as a research assistant at the Chair of Public Finance at the University of Friborg and studied communication sciences at the journalism seminar there . In 1999 he was on the work of democratic reform - all important ideas for the reform of the German constitution Overview doctorate .
From May 2003 he was deputy editor-in-chief and from 2004 editor-in-chief of the business magazine Impulse . He later became editor-in-chief of the business magazine Capital and publisher of Impulse . After the magazines and other titles of the Gruner + Jahr business press were integrated into a central business editorial office in the Financial Times Deutschland in Hamburg, Schweinsberg left the company.
Klaus Schweinsberg is honorary professor for economic policy and strategy at the Rheinische Fachhochschule Köln . As a reserve officer he is a lecturer in security policy and strategy in general staff training at the command academy of the Bundeswehr in Hamburg. He taught at the Leuphana University of Lüneburg . From 2010 to 2019 he was a member of the German Governance Commission for Family Businesses . In 2010 he was Secretary General of the Governance Commission for Family Businesses.
Schweinsberg is married and has four children.
- Klaus Schweinsberg: Leading properly: eight virtues for success in times of uncertainty. With highlights from practice: from A for Achleitner to Z for Zetsche . Herder , Freiburg im Breisgau 2014, ISBN 978-3-451-33291-3 , p. 141 .
- Klaus Schweinsberg: Democratic reform. All important ideas for reforming the German constitution at a glance . Shaker , Aachen 2003, ISBN 3-8322-1964-1 , p. 377 .
- Klaus Schweinsberg: Can we still be saved? Why state, market and society are heading for a system collapse . FinanzBook Verlag , Munich 2011, ISBN 978-3-89879-597-5 , pp. 235 .
- with Christoph Binswanger, Gerhard Schwarz, Klaus Schweinsberg (Eds.): Walter Adolf Jöhr - Economy in the Light of Political Ethics, Selected Writings, Mohr Siebeck Verlag, Tübingen 2002, ISBN 978-3-16-147324-1 , p. 429.
- with Carsten Laschet: The most important supervisory boards in Germany. Bundesanzeiger Verlag, Cologne 2015, ISBN 978-3-8462-0582-2 , p. 216.
- Klaus Schweinsberg: Stress test 2020: Which management works. And why. Success factor uncertainty competence , Herder , Freiburg im Breisgau 2020, ISBN 978-3-45-138831-6 , p. 207.
- Literature by and about Klaus Schweinsberg in the catalog of the German National Library
- Website by Klaus Schweinsberg
- Klaus Schweinsberg , herder.de
- Prof. Dr. Klaus Schweinsberg kress.de
- Klaus Schweinsberg: Services of general interest: Care instead of ordering . In: The time . June 16, 2011, ISSN 0044-2070 ( zeit.de [accessed January 10, 2020]).
- Klaus Schweinsberg - "We are facing a change of epochs". Retrieved January 10, 2020 .
- Klaus Schweinsberg , rfh-koeln.de
- Klaus Schweinsberg appointed deputy editor-in-chief of IMPULSE , guj.de, April 6, 2003
- Thomas Voigt from January 2004 editor of IMPULSE , guj.de, November 3, 2003
- Klaus Schweinsberg leaves G + J and "Capital" , horizont.net, November 18, 2008
- Hermreck and Schweinsberg are Young Global Leaders 2009. Accessed January 10, 2020 (German).
- authors herder.de
- Board of Directors & Advisory Board of Meisterkreis-deutschland.com
- Philip Plickert: End times mood. In: Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung . March 14, 2011, accessed January 7, 2020 .
- New governance code for family businesses presented / Extended commission of well-known family businesses and scientists supplements the guidelines / Commentary enables better implementation in practice , verbaende.com, June 19, 2010
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German journalist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||July 9, 1970|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Lindau|