He passed his two state law exams in 1974 and 1979. In 1982 the doctorate to Dr. jur. on norm structure and norm clarity , in 1983 the habilitation on dogmatics . He was granted the right to teach in the subjects of civil law , legal history and legal theory .
Maximilian Herberger has taught in Mainz , Frankfurt , Montpellier , Berkeley , Münster , Osnabrück and Berlin. Since 1988 he has held a chair at Saarland University . His area of expertise is legal informatics , his work focuses, among other things, in the areas of Internet law , IT security and e-learning .
Maximilian Herberger was one of the directors of the Institute for Legal Informatics . He is the honorary chairman of the Association of German EDV Court Days. V. and was the chairman of the now dissolved council of experts of juris . He was chairman of the supervisory board of the European IT Academy of Law (EEAR) in Merzig and is a member of the supervisory board of Makrolog Content Management AG in Wiesbaden. He also publishes the online magazine JurPC and headed the legal internet project Saarbrücken .
In March 2014, Prof. Herberger retired from active service.
- Dogmatics. On the history of the concept and method in medicine and jurisprudence. Frankfurt am Main 1981, Klostermann-Verlag, ISBN 3465014081 ( Internet version )
- Norm structure and norm clarity - The example of § 5 Abs. 3 BetrVG. Frankfurt am Main 1983, Metzner-Verlag, ISBN 3787553061 ( Internet version )
- Literature by and about Maximilian Herberger in the catalog of the German National Library
- Saarbrücken library: Maximilian Herberger - online version of several texts.
- Saar Children's University: Where can I still find pirates today? - Video stream of a lecture from the summer semester 2006
|German lawyer and university professor
|DATE OF BIRTH
|November 25, 1946