Mel Wesson became known for working for film, advertising and television in England and the USA.
In 2000 he worked as a musician in Hans Zimmer's Media Ventures studio for the film Mission: Impossible II . In 2002 he composed additional music for Spirit - Der wilde Mustang for a film for the first time .
- Composer "additional music"
- 2002: Spirit - Der wilde Mustang (Spirit - Stallion of the Cimarron)
- 2005: Batman Begins
- 2006: The Face of Truth (Freedomland)
- 2007: Lady in the Water (Lady in the Water)
- Designer "ambient music"
- 2001: Black Hawk Down
- 2001: Hannibal
- 2003: Michael Bay's Texas Chainsaw Massacre (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre)
- 2005: King Kong
- 2005: The Island (The Iceland)
- 2005: Ring (The Ring Two)
- 2006: Pirates of the Caribbean : Dead Man's Chest
- 2006: The Da Vinci Code (The Da Vinci Code)
- 2007: Transformers
- 2007: Pirates of the Caribbean : At World's End
- 2007: Blood Diamond
- 2007: Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning
- 2002: Beat the Devil
- 2003: Pirates of the Caribbean (Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl)
- 2004: King Arthur
- 2004: Man on Fire (Man on Fire)
- 2005: The Interpreter (The Interpreter)
- 2000: Mission: Impossible II
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Wesson, Melvyn Thomas (full name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||British film composer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||February 12, 1958|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||London|