Leisegang was born the second of four children to a teacher. After graduating from high school in 1979, he founded the band “Jogger” with his siblings Marion, Roland and Hartmut.
After serving in the army, he studied from 1981 to 1985 at the "Karl Liebknecht" college of education in Potsdam to become a graduate teacher for mathematics and physics. He then worked as a tractor operator , warehouse worker and lifeguard, among other things . His main occupation, however, was songwriting and singing in the band "Keimzeit".
Leisegang lives and works in Potsdam and Berlin .
His first publication of twelve original compositions appeared in 1989 on the Keimzeit album "Irrenhaus".
- Norbert Leisegang: Only the moon is a little higher. The germination time texts. Kartaus Vlg., Regensburg December 2002, ISBN 3-936054-01-0
- Christian Hentschel : Keimzeit, Das Buch, Schwarzkopf & Schwarzkopf, March 2005, ISBN 3-89602-638-0
- Norbert Leisegang, Martha Irene Leps : The lion. Das Gute-Nacht-Lied Verlag Jena 1800, March 2008, ISBN 978-3-931911-36-2
- Norbert Leisegang, Martha Irene Leps : Mama tell me why , comic heroes, May 2012, ISBN 978-3-8419-0155-2
- http://www.norbertleisegang.de/ official website
- Literature by and about Norbert Leisegang in the catalog of the German National Library
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German musician|
|DATE OF BIRTH||September 13, 1960|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Belzig , Potsdam district , GDR|