Patriots for Germany
The Patrioten für Deutschland (short name: Patrioten ) was a small German party founded in 1986 , which existed until 1992. It is considered the successor party to the European Workers' Party, which was founded in 1974 and existed until 1986, and like it belonged to the LaRouche movement . The party leader was Helga Zepp-LaRouche , the wife of Lyndon LaRouche . Your successor party is the civil rights movement Solidarity, founded in 1992 .
Its well-known protagonists were former high-ranking Bundeswehr generals such as Paul-Albert Scherer , Karl-Adolf Zenker , Eberhard Noodt and Friedrich-Wilhelm Grunewald, as well as right-wing former Union members such as Friedrich August Freiherr von der Heydte . The former state chairman of the EAP in North Rhine-Westphalia, Hartmut Cramer, was also a member. The ten regional associations had around 2000 members in 1987.
According to Friedrich-Wilhelm Grunewald, the patriots for Germany positioned themselves to the right of the CDU and to the left of the party The Republicans and Conservatives and fought for the “moral and cultural renewal of our people” and against the “sellout of national interests”.
In the state elections in Lower Saxony in 1986 , the party achieved its best result with 0.3% of the votes cast. In the state elections in Baden-Württemberg in 1988 it came to 0.1%.
The patriots ran unsuccessfully in the federal elections in 1987 , in which they achieved 0.1%, and in 1990 , in which they achieved 0.0%. In the European elections in Germany in 1989 , they remained below 0.1% of the votes cast.
- Helmut Lorscheid , Leo A. Müller : Code name: Schiller. Lyndon LaRouche's German patriots. Rowohlt, Reinbek near Hamburg 1986, ISBN 3-499-15916-3
- Data handbook on the history of the German Bundestag 1949 to 1999 , volume 1. Nomos-Verlag, Baden-Baden 1999, ISBN 3-7890-5928-5 , p. 129.
- ↑ http://www.statistik.bremen.de/sixcms/media.php/13/ew09_%DCbersicht%20PartsHB_1979-2009.pdf ( page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically marked as defective. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- ↑ a b c d Kalter Mors . In: Der Spiegel . No. 3 , 1987, pp. 47 f . ( online ).
- ↑ Weltbühne: Sleepless Gendarmes , Die Zeit , June 10, 2008
- ↑ http://www.agpf.de/LaRouche.htm#Beierungen
- ↑ http://www.wahlen-in-deutschland.de/blBawue.htm
- ↑ Whole vermin . In: Der Spiegel . No. 6 , 1987 ( online ).
- ^ Election poster for the 1990 Bundestag election in the Baden-Württemberg State Archives
- ↑ http://www.bpb.de/wissen/08740520686242851568743244106579,2,0,Splitterparts.html
- ↑ Capped agents. In: zeit.de. June 9, 1989, accessed December 2, 2014 .