Civil rights movement Solidarity
|Civil rights movement Solidarity|
|Party leader||Helga Zepp-LaRouche|
|vice-chairman||Elke Fimmen (1st deputy), Klaus Fimmen (2nd deputy), Katarzyna Kruczkowski (3rd deputy chairwoman)|
|Federal Treasurer||Klaus Fimmen|
|Number of members||1051 (as of December 31, 2013)|
The civil rights movement Solidarity ( BüSo ) is a small German party . She describes herself as part of the LaRouche movement . Your predecessor parties were called Patrioten für Deutschland and European Workers' Party .
Main theses of the party
The current main theses of the party are the imminent collapse of the global financial system , which has been predicted for decades as imminent, and the demand for a subsequent reorganization of the global financial system according to the Bretton Woods system . The party sees its thesis confirmed by the global financial crisis since 2008.
Goals of the party
The current monetarist economic system is to be replaced by physical value creation oriented towards the common good . The German nation-state is to be strengthened and the D-Mark is to be reintroduced. Increased state economic support through “productive credit creation” is required. This is historically understood as a connection with Alexander Hamilton , Karl Marx and Rosa Luxemburg and was elaborated in Dialectical Economics and What You Always Wanted to Know About Economics ; this is also a reception of similar ideas by other authors outside of neoclassical economics, e. B. G. W. Leibniz , Friedrich List , Carey or Galbraith. Instead of war and terrorism, a "dialogue of cultures" and, as a political economy, a comprehensive global development policy should take place in order to enable everyone in the world to enjoy a high standard of living. To achieve this, a high level of technology and industry is required. Since crude oil , natural gas and alternative energy sources are not yet in a position to adequately supply all of humanity, nuclear power plants are considered necessary in the short term and fusion reactors in the long term . These are inherently safe to construct.
A climate protection policy is rejected: In several publications of the BüSo (e.g. on the website of the party) a connection between anthropogenic climate change and the greenhouse gas CO 2 is denied. The reason given for this is that the industrial revolution did not lead to increased CO 2 emissions. The official data from the IPCC on the CO 2 concentration in the atmosphere are viewed by the BüSo as falsifications. The aim of this fraud by “the Bush-Cheney administration” is to divert attention from a planned war against Iran by fueling fear of climate change. In contrast, the BüSo warns of the "dangerous ideology of the ecological movement."
The construction of a “ New Eurasian Land Bridge as a War Avoidance Strategy ” is required. It is supposed to connect the European and Asian continents by means of the Transrapid over the old Silk Road , since this is the only way to achieve economic structures that guarantee the supply of all with the necessary consumer goods. The construction of this Transrapid line should bring millions of jobs.
Some observers attribute the party to the right-wing extremist spectrum. At the same time, the Büso as well as the LaRouche movement is described as a “psycho-cult” because with “end-time visions” (collapse of the economic system) it strives for a “radical social restructuring”. Other voices consider it difficult to classify the BüSo in the classic political spectrum. Its goals were reminiscent of the approaches of left politics, their form of right-wing concepts. Overall, it could be defined as a phantom party that existed solely to implement LaRouche's ideas. Some critics refer to the organization as a political sect, partly because of its personality cult around LaRouche.
Among other things, the party is accused of being close to anti-Semitic conspiracy theories . In 1979, the current chairwoman of the Büso, Helga Zepp-LaRouche, wrote on the occasion of the production and broadcast of the television series Holocaust - The History of the Weiss Family :
“While nobody in the USA has the slightest illusions about the power of the Zionist lobby over the current administration in particular, the influence of a covertly operating Zionist lobby in the Federal Republic is only known to a few initiated political figures, but not to the general public. And that's why we have to use the hypocritical Holocaust hoax as an opportunity to get these foreign agents exposed. "
The party was founded in November 1992. Its predecessor parties were initially the European Workers' Party , which existed from the mid-1970s to the early 1980s , and then the Patriots for Germany party in the 1980s .
The party founder and longtime top candidate Helga Zepp-LaRouche was the wife of the American politician Lyndon LaRouche (1922-2019), who belonged to the Democratic Party and tried several times unsuccessfully to be nominated as a candidate for the party.
The BüSo has no significant significance in German politics (lowest number of votes of all parties in the 2004 European elections ). So far, she has not achieved any significant success in state elections either.
In the early federal election in 2005 , however, she was able to significantly increase her result with 35,649 votes (0.1%), although she only ran in seven federal states. The party took part in the European elections in 2009 , but achieved the second worst result of all German parties with only 10,926 (0.0%) votes. In the state elections in Saxony in 2009 , the party received 0.2% of the vote. In the state elections in North Rhine-Westphalia, the party received 0.0% of the second vote. In the state elections in Baden-Württemberg and Rhineland-Palatinate on March 27, 2011, the party received 0.0% and 0.1% of the vote, respectively. In the state elections in Bavaria in 2013 the BüSo received 0.0% of the votes and in the federal election 2013 both first and second votes to 0.0%. Also 0.0% (10,695 votes) were the result of the 2014 European elections . In the state elections in Saxony in 2019 , it reached 0.08%. The constitutional protection authorities of several countries indicate in their publications that the party and its predecessor organizations have ceased to be objects of observation since the mid-1980s.
The civil rights movement Solidarity publishes articles on the weekly newspaper Neue Solidarität . It is published and published by EIR GmbH in Wiesbaden . The responsible editor-in-chief is Alexander Hartmann.
- Aglaja Beyes-Corleis: Lost - my life in a radical political organization. Herder Spectrum, 1994, ISBN 3-451-04278-9 (experience report by a dropout)
- Helmut Lorscheid , Leo A. Müller : alias Schiller. Lyndon LaRouche's German patriots. rororo, Reinbek 1986, ISBN 3-499-15916-3
- Party website
- Light and shadow of the LaRouche movement by Bernd Senf (PDF)
- Major question 1 of the parliamentary group BÜNDNIS 90 / Die Grünen 1, classification by the North Rhine-Westphalian Ministry of the Interior with regard to extremism (PDF, p. 22/23; 1.06 MB)
- Federal committee of the civil rights movement Solidarity
- German Bundestag: Accountability report of the party (PDF; 16.9 MB)
- Alexander Hartmann: LaRouche movement mobilizes worldwide for the solution of the food crisis ( Memento of the original from October 12, 2008 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. , on www.bueso.de, on May 23, 2008.
- New Solidarity 10/2007: LaRouche movement breaks through climate hysteria. Retrieved October 5, 2018 .
- Biography ( Memento of the original from July 28, 2014 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. by Lyndon LaRouche on the BüSo website
- Laurence Hecht: The Fraud of Climate Change . Archived from the original on March 4, 2016. Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. Retrieved July 21, 2014.
- Helga Zepp-LaRouche: Climate campaign is intended to distract from crash and danger of war . Archived from the original on July 28, 2014. Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. Retrieved July 21, 2014.
- BüSo magazine “The global economic revolution; Germany must be there! ”Pp. 10–11.
- Rainer Fromm , Barbara Kernbach : Europe's brown seeds: the international entanglement of the right-wing radical scene . Munich 1994.
- Stefan Braun: Civil rights movement Solidarity (BüSo) . In: Frank Decker , Viola Neu (Ed.): Handbook of German political parties . VS Verlag für Sozialwissenschaften , Wiesbaden 2007, ISBN 978-3-531-15189-2 , p. 193–194 ( limited preview in Google Book Search).
- Campaign for spiritual and psychological freedom: Helmut Lorscheid and Leo A. Müller: Schiller code on page 33 - Helmut Lorscheid and Leo A. Müller: Schiller code on page 34 . From agpf.de, accessed on May 27, 2016
- Federal result of the European elections 2009 ( Memento from June 11, 2009 in the Internet Archive )
- Landtag election 2009 - eligible voters, voters, direct and list votes in the election on August 30, 2009 in the Free State of Saxony
- The State Officer for North Rhine-Westphalia: Final result of the state elections 2010. ( Memento of the original from March 4, 2016 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- Final result of the state elections on March 27, 2011 with comparative information from 2006: State of Baden-Württemberg ( Memento from July 19, 2011 in the Internet Archive )
- Final result of the state elections 2011 (Homepage of the State Returning Officer Rhineland-Palatinate) ( Memento from April 19, 2011 in the Internet Archive )
- Preliminary result of the 2013 Bundestag election , wahlrecht.de
- State Election Saxony 2019 , wahl.de, accessed on September 5, 2019
- North Rhine-Westphalia ( memento from July 20, 2003 in the Internet Archive ), Saxony ( memento from December 30, 2006 in the Internet Archive ).
- Weekly newspaper “Neue Solidarität” - EIR GmbH. Retrieved February 21, 2017 .